HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) started recruitment 2020 for the various posts at a time to fill the vacant posts in the state government of Haryana. The online application form for HSSC Canal Patwari post will re-opend from February 17, 2020. HSSSC Canal Patwari is based on either Computer-based test (online) or OMR based written examination. Candidates can check more information regarding HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 like eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc. from this page.
Latest: Notice to candidates regarding re-opening the of online application forms is released. Apply here.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020
HSSC released the notification for the recruitment in Canal Patwari post & the online application form for the same is now available. So it is advised to cross-check all the important dates & events to avoid last minute rush. A detailed schedule is given below, which indicates all the important dates & events of HSSC Canal Patwari 2020, which as follows:
|Date of Publication of Notice||13 Jun 2019|
|Open date of submission of online application form||18 Jun 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the online application form|
|Last date for the payment of application fee|
|Date of Examination||13 Jul to 18 Aug 2019|
|Re-open of Application Form||17 Feb 2020|
|Closing Date of Submission of Online application||02 Mar 2020|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fees||05 Mar 2020|
|Re-opening of application process||08 Mar 2021 to 22 Mar 2021|
|Last date to pay the fee||25 Mar 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card/Call Letter||to be announced|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Candidates are advised to cross-check the eligibility before proceeding further for the HSSC Canal Patwari recruitment 2020 process. Such candidates who submitted the online application form & paid the fee amount should now prepare for the examination now. And those who didn’t submit the online application form regarding recruitment, they still avail the opportunity to fill the online application form, because the dates are now extended. Eligibility criteria for Canal Patwari recruitment are given below, which as follows:
Post- Canal Patwari, Irrigation & Water Resources department.
Educational Qualification- Candidates should qualify graduate or its equivalent & Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the compulsory subjects in 10th/Matriculation or higher education.
Age- Candidates should be in between 18-42 years.
Age relaxation- The conducting body fixed some criteria in the prescribed age criteria, candidates can refer to the below-given image which indicates the age relaxation on different levels.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Application Form
It is mandatory to fill the online application form in order to become a registered candidate & to involve in the further process of HSSC Canal Patwari recruitment 2020. Candidates must note down that online application form & fee payment process is now available & dates for the same are now extended. Those who completed the entire process of online application form for the recruitment in HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 can now access the login portal for further process regarding recruitment. It is advised to save a copy of the submitted application form for further references. For more information related to application form & application fee candidates can visit the “HSSC Canal Patwari Application Form 2020″.
List of Documents required to upload- It is mandatory to upload the following mentioned documents along with the application form, candidates who fulfilled all the formalities regarding the online application process can now proceed further, check the list as given below:
- Candidates should upload the scanned copy of required academic & 10th/matriculation qualification certification with visible Date of Birth & other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of category certificate of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF & PwD, and along with the domicile certificate.
- Scanned copy of the certificate claiming marks under Socio-economic criteria & experience.
- Scanned copy of the recent color passport size photograph signed by the candidate him/herself, along with the scanned copy of the signature.
- It is compulsory to upload all the certificates which indicate higher qualification & experience certificates, etc. through which the candidate claims marks.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will select the candidates only on the basis of the following criteria. It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria first in order to appear in the examination, which is going to be conducted by the HSSC as per the schedule of HSSC Canal Patwari 2020. The HSSC Canal Patwari exam pattern is as follows:
- CBT or OMR based Written examination which is likely to be conducted as per the schedule is given on this page.
- And also on the basis of Socio-economic criteria & on the basis of past experience of the candidate/applicant in the relevant field (according to the vacant post).
Marking Scheme- All the candidates will get marks on the basis of the written test. CBT or OMR based examination, distribution of the marks are as follows:
Total Marks- 100 marks.
Written Test, CBT or OMR based examination: As per this criteria, candidates will secure 90 marks in total.
Socio-economic & Experience- Under this criteria candidates will secure 10 marks in total.
Note- Under Scio-economic criteria, the conducting body will not provide more than 10 marks, under any circumstances.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Syllabus
Candidates need to prepare themselves for the CBT or OMR based written examination as per the syllabus, which as follows:
- General Awareness.
- Hindi or relevant subject.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture of Haryana.
Marks Break-up- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts, which as follows:
- 75% of 100 marks for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi or relevant subject.
- And the remaining 25% of 100 marks for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, & Culture of Haryana.
The final selection will be done on the basis of following points:
- For the eligible candidates, HSSC will conduct CBT or OMR based written examination for the post of Canal Patwari.
- After that on the basis of Socio-economic & experience of the applicant.
- For each individual category, students will get the score as per the marking scheme.
- After compiling all the secured marks individually by the candidates, the conducting body will declare the final list of the eligible & qualified candidates for the applied post.
- If any candidate doesn’t fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of recruitment, then he/she will be blacklisted immediately.
Candidates can check the below-given table which indicates the total number of vacant posts under “Canal Patwari”. The total number of vacancies is distributed on the basis of different categories, which as follows:
Grand Total- 1100
HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 Admit Card
All the registered candidates can access the login portal with the help of login id or password. Candidates must note down that the conducting body will release the admit card or call letter in order to appear in the CBT (online) or OMR based written examination. It is compulsory to qualify the CBT or OMR based written examination along with the socio-economic & experience criteria. Candidates can check “HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2020″ page for more information & regular updates.
HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020
It has been mentioned earlier that the result of the HSSC Canal Patwari 2020 will be declared by the conducting body after the commencement of the prescribed examination. The result will be announced on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the CBT or OMR written examination & also including socio-economic criteria & experience of the candidate. For more information candidates can read the complete page about “HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020“.
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
For more information on HSSC Canal Patwari 2020, download the- Information Brochure.HSSC Recruitment
Leave a Reply