IBPS RRB Apply Online 2019– IBPS has released IBPS RRB Application Form 2019 on the official website, ibps.in. The application form is available from June 18, 2019. To apply, the General candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600 and SC / ST candidates need to pay Rs. 100. Only those can apply who have done graduation, in any discipline. Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale-II (Manager), Officer Scale III (Senior Manager), and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies are rolled out by IBPS. In this article, you can learn more about the online application form for IBPS RRB 2019.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2019
On successful registration, an application confirmation page is generated. Candidates need it the interview, hence keep it safely. The important dates for IBPS RRB Apply Online are as follows:
|Online Application form||18 Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Application & Fee Payment||04 Jul 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||19 Jul 2019|
Print Application: Click here to print your IBPS RRB 2019 application.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Exam 2019
It is mandatory for the candidates to pay the application fee of IBPS RRB 2019 Application Form. The amount of fee is expected to be the same as last year and is as follows:
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||SC/ST/PWD/EXSM||Rs. 100/-|
|Officer (Scale I, II & III)||General/others||Rs. 600/-|
|Multipurpose Office Assistant||SC/ST/PWD/EXSM||Rs. 100/-|
|Multipurpose Office Assistant||General/others||Rs. 600/-|
Mode to Apply: The candidates can only submit the fee amount online, from
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- Cash Cards
Note: GST and service charges shall be applicable.
Documents Needed During IBPS RRB Apply Online
While filling the application form of IBPS RRB 2019, the candidates need a lot of things, the list of these is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12 documents
- Scanned Image of Thumb Impression
- Scanned Image of Handwritten Declaration
Photo and Document Specification for IBPS RRB Apply Online 2019
The specifications in which the candidates need to upload the documents are as follows:
|Specification||Photograph||Signature||Thumb Impression||Handwritten Declaration|
|Image Size||4.5cm × 3.5cm|
|Scanned File Size||20kb–50kb||10kb-20kb||10kb-20kb||20kb-50kb|
|Image Dimension||200 x 230 pixels||140 x 60 pixels||140 x 60 pixels|
|Format||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Other Specification||– Recent color passport style picture (white) background
– Look straight at the camera
– While using flash, avoid “red-eye”
– There should be no reflections
– Avoid wearing caps, hats, and dark glasses
– Make sure Religious headwear does not cover your face
|– Sign using a ‘Black Ink’ pen on a white paper
– Make sure it matches the identity proof documents
– Signature in the capital letters will be unacceptable
|– Use left thumb for an impression
– Use white paper with black or blue ink
– Signature in capital letters will be unacceptable
|– Use white paper and black ink to write a declaration in English
– The declaration should be in candidate’s handwriting only
– Declaration in capital letters will be unacceptable
Procedure for Uploading the Documents
Separate links are present on the foam. Upload photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration accordingly. Also, check if the document has uploaded successfully before clicking submit.
Online Application of IBPS RRB 2019 Exam
Filling an online application is not rocket science. Just keep important information and documents at one arm distance. Fill the IBPS RRB online application with valid information and you are done. Candidates need to use a valid email ID and an active mobile number to start the process. Here are some steps to follow:
IBPS RRB 2019 Online Application – Process
To fill an IBPS RRS 2019 online application, one needs to scan and save all required documents. Save the documents in a ‘Jpeg’ format for easy upload. Please follow below steps to fill the RRB online application form:
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- Scroll down on the page a little and click on ‘CRP RRBs’
3. When the page opens, go through the page before clicking a link. Click on the link that that best suits you:
4. After clicking on the link for the desired profile, one will land on the registration page. Click on ‘Click Here For New Registration’ button:
5. Read the instructions listed in the pop-up window:
6. Fill up the RRB Online Application form using valid details:
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ button when done.
- On the next window, ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ will be displayed.
- On the same page, upload scanned image and signature:
- Click next and carefully fill ‘Details’ page that has three sections- Basic’, ‘Qualification/Experience/Language’, and Preference:
- Please click on ‘Validate Information’ before clicking on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- The candidate will land on the ‘Preview’ page. On this page, please double check information filled on the last page.
- On the next window, the candidate needs to upload his/her ‘Thumb Impression’ and a ‘handwritten declaration’
- Please proceed further to the ‘Payment’ section by clicking on ‘Submit’ on ‘Preview’ section:
Details to be Filled on the IBPS RRB Application Form
Following are the details a candidate needs to fill in the application form of IBPS RRB:
a. Registration Page
- First Name
- Confirm First Name
- Middle Name
- Confirm Middle Name
- Mobile Number
- Last Name
- Confirm Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- Alternative Number
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
- Security Code
Note: Sections with Astrix are compulsory
b. Details Page (Basic)
- Basic Details
- Category: General / OBC/ SC / ST
- Disability Status
- Type of Disability
- Percentage of Disability (From the Drop Down)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Cerebral Palsy (Selection)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Dominant Hand Status (selection)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Scribe Requirement (selection)
- Confirm if affected by the 1984 Riots (selection)
- Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir (selection)
- Religion (selection)
- Religious Minority Community (selection)
- Disabled Ex-servicemen
- Period of Service Rendered (in months)
- Joined a Government job on the civil side (selection)
- Dependent on the Serviceman Killed in Action (selection)
- Relaxation for Widow / Divorced Women / Judicially Separated from Husband (selection)
- Appeared for CWE-RRB (selection)
- Number of Attempts (selection)
- CWE-RRB Attempted Earlier (selection)
- Aadhar Card Status (selection)
- Aadhar Card Number
- Aadhar Enrolment (selection)
- Aadhar Enrolment Number
- Nationality (selection)
- State/UT to Apply For (selection)
- Preliminary Examination Center (selection)
- Main Examination Center (selection)
- Personal Details:
- Date of Birth (selection)
- Gender (selection)
- Marital Status (selection)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Spouse’s Name
- State (selection)
- Permanent Address Details
Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2019 Using Valid Documents
Candidate needs to keep important documents scanned for quick completion of application form:
- Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a hand-written declaration (scanned)
- Date of birth proof (Birth Certificate or Standard 10th Certificate)
- Identity proof with photo
- Transfer certificate / Mark sheet
- Certificate of caste
- Certificate of disability
- Ex-servicemen’s service or discharge book
- No objection certificate from Government / Quasi-govt offices/ Public sector undertakings workers
- Certificate of differently abled
Eligibility for IBPS RRB Online Application
Before filling up the online application make sure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria. Following details will help a candidate make a just decision:
- Nationality/Citizenship for RRB IBPS
One must be a citizen of India. Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan can also apply. The application is also open to Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India before 1st January 1962.
- Age (as on 01.06.2019)
Age relaxation is as follows:
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose||
|Ex-Servicemen (including ECOs/ SSCOs) with 5 years service for the post of Officers||5 years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated (not married again) for the Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||9 years|
|Domicile of State of Jammu & Kashmir
(01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989)
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
2. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
Under section 34 of ‘The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act’, 2016, a person with benchmark disabilities is also eligible for reservation. One needs to have a government issued certificate to validate the claim. Reservation is granted if a person suffers from one or more reasons:
- Blindness and low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Locomotor disability
- Intellectual disability
- Mental illness
3. Educational Qualifications & Experience (as on or before 02.07.2018)
To apply for IBPS RRB 2019 examination, a candidate needs to have valid education proofs. One must have an educational qualification from a Government of India or approved university/institution/board. Required qualifications are as follows:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
- Officer Scale-II- General Banking Officer (Manager)
- Officer Scale-III – (Senior Manager)
4. Use of Scribe & Compensatory Time
The IBPS offers the facility of using a scribe. This is for the convenience of visually impaired and for people with disabilities hampering the writing speed. The candidates are eligible for compensatory time (20 minutes). One needs to abide by the following rules:
- One needs to indicate the same on the application form
- An undertaking needs to be submitted by a candidate and scribe
- Candidate needs to arrange a scribe and bear the cost
- The scribe should not be an applicant for IBPS CRP RRB VIII
- Also, make sure that a scribe is not from the same stream as a candidate
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2019
After completion of IBPS RRB application form filling, IBPS rolls out admit cards in three phases. The IBPS RRB admit card acts as an identification proof and is required on every stage. This very important document contains details such as candidate’s details, venue address, date of examination, exam center code, and related. As IBPS will not issue a duplicate Admit card for RRB, one needs to download on time and take a print. Make copies of the IBPS RRB Admit Card for future reference.
FAQs for RRB IBPS Application Form 2019
While filling a form, one may come across a lot of questions. Please go through following FAQs to fully equip yourself:
What if the page load time is more? What is the page doesn’t load?
There can be many reasons for an increase in page load time. Internet speed, number of applicants, or browser settings can be a reason. Candidate can retry after 15-20 minutes or access page after 12 AM.
- How to ensure that RRB IBPS application registration was successful?
After submitting basic details on the registration page, check for following on the next page:
- Registration Number
Registration was a success if these details are visible. Please keep registration No. and password safely. These details will be required for filling the application or for future purposes.
- What should one do in a situation where a confirmation email is not received?
IBPS rolls out an auto-generated email after every registration. This mail contains ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Password’ of a candidate. Make use a valid mail and phone number for timely updates. Check junk or spam folder as well.
- How do I make sure that my application uploads successfully?
Visit the official website. Use ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Password’ for login. On the next window, the registration status will be visible.
- What If one receives a Blank/Zero Registration number?
In very rare cases one receives a Blank/Zero Registration number. In this case, a candidate needs to re-register again.
- Can one leave the information regarding the number of attempts in IBPS RRB application form?
Always mention the required information when filling out a form. Fill in the required information to avoid facing issues.
- How to update the application after submitting?
One cannot update the application after submission. Make sure to submit the required information before submitting IBPS RRB online application form.
- What should I do in case of a query?
Just visit the official website to share your query with IBPS team. The candidate will get two options on the page.
Select the first option to fill a new query or complaint. Use the second option to keep a track of the query or complaint.
- What all details I should include while sharing a query?
Please provide the following details:
- Registration No.
- Active Mobile No.
- Valid Email ID
Upload a screenshot in JPG or GIF format or as MS Word file in case of an error.