IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 is expected to release soon. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the exam dates, for the post of Officer and Office Assistant. The candidates may apply for both the post through the application form of IBPS RRB 2017. However, will only be able to apply for either Scale I or Scale II or Scale III post.
Only the eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the IBPS RRB 2017. The candidates will only have to submit one application form for the Preliminary and Main examination. After applying, admit card of IBPS RRB 2017 can be downloaded. Candidates can check the IBPS RRB Application Form submitting procedure, fee amount, documents required, and more detais from this page.
About IBPS RRB Application Form 2017
The application form will only be available online, on www.ibps.in. No candidate will be allowed to send it via any other medium. The candidates will only be allowed to submit it before the lapse of deadline. Once the window to submit the form closes, no candidate will be allowed to submit the application form.
IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form
Important dates related to the application form of IBPS RRB 2017 (VI) are as mentioned in the table below:
|Online registration for IBPS RRB will begin in||July 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form will be||Mid of August 2017|
|IBPS RRB Preliminary exam will be held on||September 09, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24, 2017|
|IBPS RRB Single examination is due on||November 05, 2017|
|The IBPS RRB Main exam will be conducted on
Officer Scale I and II
|November 05, 2017
November 12, 2017
What Should be Known Before Submitting IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form
The following details must be known by the candidates before accessing the RRB Application Form.
IBPS RRB 2017 Application Fee
It is advisable to know the fee before applying. The below mentioned fee is for the examination held last year. However, the candidates may have a look at it get an idea of how much it will be this year.
|Name of Post||Category|
|Officer (Scale-I,II and III)||Rs. 600||Rs. 100|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 600||Rs. 100|
- Until last year, the candidates could submit the application fee online, through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. It is expected than even this year the same procedure will be followed.
Requirements During IBSP RRB Application Process
While submitting the application form, the candidates will require the following. Hence, it is advised that candidates keep it all ready, in the prescribed format.
- Valid E-mail Id and Phone Number
- Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallets details for making the payment.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature. The specification for both is as below:
|1||Photograph||4.5cm x 3.5cm||JPG/JPEG|
IBPS RRB 2017 Application Procedure
The step by step procedure to submit the application form is as mentioned below:
Step 1 – Accessing the Registration Login: The candidates can simply click on the link which will be mentioned on this page, or can follow the steps below:
- Visit www.ibps.in
- On the left hand side, seek tab for “CWE for RRBs”.
- Click on ‘Click here to apply online for CWE-RRBs-Office Assistants’
After this, the candidates will reach the IBPS RRB login page.
Step 2 – New Registration: To open the new registration window, the candidates will have to click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’. Next, the candidates will have to enter the following details to register:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Following this, the provisional registration number and password will be generated on the screen. Candidates will have to login immediately after receiving the Registration number and password. You can edit the details after login.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents: Next step is the uploading of the scanned Photograph and Signature. This are to uploaded as per the specification above.
Step 4 – Filling IBPS RRB Application Form: Now, the candidates are required to enter the personal details, educational details and other basic details. Click on ‘Save and Next’ so that details can be edited later. After clicking on Final submit, it will not be possible to edit the details.
Step 5 – Payment of Application Fee: To end the application process, the candidates will have to submit the IBPS RRB 2017 Application Fee. Once the fee has been paid, the candidates maintain a copy of the receipt.
The candidates must also download the confirmation page of the IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form. It might be required during the further procedure of recruitment.
Do’s and Don’ts Regarding IBPS RRB Application Form
- Once you click on submit option post the submission of fee, you must be patient until you get response from the server and therefore you must avoid pressing Back or Refresh button.
- It is necessary to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned. Else, the application form will be rejected.
- Ensure that the documents uploaded in IBPS RRB 2017 Application Form are clear.
- The E-mail ID and Mobile number entered by you must be active as you will be receiving updates through SMS and mails.
- Do not scan the Signature in Capital Letters, it will not be accepted.
- Application should not submit two IBPS RRB Application Form.
- There is no need to send the confirmation page to IBPS.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS RRB Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.