IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – The candidates want to apply for the IBPS RRB 2019 those should first read the eligibility criteria. The candidates who meet up with all the norms of the IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019 those are only considered for the process. If in case at any stage of the recruitment candidates founded ineligible then those will be eliminated from the recruitment process. The IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019, varies for the post of Officer Scale I, II, III, and Assistant. The candidates may read the article further to know all the details about IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria.
IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019
From below candidates check the detailed IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019. Read the below mentioned norms and know whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Nationality Details of IBPS RRB 2019
A candidate must either be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan Refugee who came to India for the purpose of permanently settling dated before January 1, 1962.
Age Limit For IBPS RRB 2019
- For Officer Scale I – Between 18 – 30 years (not born earlier than 03 Jun 1989 and later than 31 May 2001).
- For Officer Scale II – Between 21 – 32 years (not born earlier than 03 Jun 1987 and later than 31 May 1998).
- For Officer Scale III – Between 21 – 40 years (not born earlier than 03 Jun 1979 and later than 31 May 1998).
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 – 28 years (not born earlier than 2 Jun 1991 and later than 01 Jun 2001).
Age Relaxation –
- For SC/ST candidates, age relaxation will be 5 years. Whereas for OBC candidates it will be 3 years.,
- Persons Belonging to Backward classes will be given a 3 year relaxation
- For Person with Disability, the age will be relaxed for up to 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen applying for the post of Office Assistants who spent an actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) are subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have given at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines and have applied for the post of Officers, will be given age relaxation of up to 5 years.
- Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried will be provided relaxation in age of 9 years but only for the post of Office Assistants
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period January 1, 1980, to December 12, 1989, will be given relaxation for up to 5 years.
- Persons who were affected by 1984 riots will be given relaxation of 5 Years
Academic Qualification Criteria For IBPS RRB 2019
For Officer Scale I– Obtained Bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized university or its equivalent. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
For Officer Scale II- Obtained a degree in any discipline from any recognized university or its equivalent. Computer Knowledge or awareness will be an additional qualification.
- Information Technology Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc. will be desirable. Candidate should have One year of experience in the relevant field.
- Chartered Accountant: Should be a Certified Associate from ICAI. Candidate should have One year of experience in the relevant field.
- Law Officer: Degree of Law with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. 2 years or work experience in the relevant field is necessary.
- Marketing Officer: Should have done MBA in Marketing from a recognized institute. Candidate should have One year of experience in the relevant field.
- Agricultural Officer: Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. 2 years or work experience is a must.
- Treasury Manager: Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized institute. Candidate with a work experience of one year in the relevant field is necessary.
For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – Degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks from any recognised university or its equivalent with 2 years or work experience as an officer in a Bank or a Financial Institution.
A degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, InformationTechnology, Management, Law, Economics, and Accountancy will be preferable
Officer Scale III- Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognised university or its equivalent followed by a minimum of 5 years of work experience as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions
For all the post of officers preference will be given to the candidates who have a degree in following-
|Horticulture||Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation|
Experience Criteria for Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers)
|Educational Qualification||Work Experience|
|Information Technology Officer|
|Degree in Electronic Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university or its equivalent|
Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP, etc.
|Must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Chartered Accountant of India||One year|
|Obtained degree with 50% aggregate marks from any recognized law university or its equivalent||Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period not less than two years.|
|Must be a Certified Associate (CA) from Chartered Accountant of India or completed an MBA in Finance from any recognized university or its equivalent||One year|
|Completed MBA in Marketing from a recognized university||One year|
|Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent.||Two year|
If you have any question or query related to IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2019, comment below.