|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The IBPS So Application Form 2017 are available from 07 November 2017 through online mode only. The application form of IBPS SO 2017 has to be filled and submitted through online mode only. Application submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Applicants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions before proceeding to apply online. Applicants should provide only valid Email ID and Mobile Number as any information or update regarding IBPS SO 2018 will be intimated to candidates through electronic means. The completed application must be submitted on or before 27 November 2017. Check more details about IBPS SO Application Form 2018 in the article below. Between the last date of form submission and exam date, admit card of IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 shall be released.
IBPS SO Application Form 2017
The schedule for IBPS SO Application Form 2017 as per the official notification is provided in the table below:
|Online registration starts from||07 Nov 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||27 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for IBPS SO post.
Official website i.e., www.ibps.in
Items to keep ready before applying online
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment
- A valid personal Email ID
- An active Mobile Number
The application fees for different categories are specified in the table below:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
|For all other categories||Rs. 600 /- + Bank Transaction Charges|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2017?
The IBPS SO Application Form 2017 will be available from 07 November 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for IBPS SO 2017 by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Register by entering the basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- After completing the registration process, applicants will receive a Provisional registration number and password and the same will be sent to their registered email id and mobile number.
- Upload photograph and signature as per the specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||JPG or JPEG||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG or JPEG||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
Before submitting the online application, click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button to verify that the information furnished in the application form are correct. After verifying, finally, submit the IBPS SO Application Form by clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT” Button.
Mode of Payment
The application fee for IBPS SO 2017 is to be paid by online mode only. The payment can be done by the following means:
- Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro)
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
After submitting the IBPS SO Application Form 2017?
Once the applicants have made payment and submitted the online application, take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
Note: Applicants need not required to submit the printout of the application form
Guidelines for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
The applications will not be accepted until the applicants will upload photograph and signature as per the guidelines. Read all the instructions carefully and upload the images as per it:
Photograph and Signature Image
Applicants need to upload a recent colored photograph of the size 4.5cm × 3.5cm.
For signature, the applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
The signature must be signed only by the applicant.
The signatures should not be in Capital Letter.
How to scan the Photograph and Signature?
- First, set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Next, set Color to True Color.
- Now, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size.
- As specified earlier, the image file should be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
- It is advised to use MS Windows/MSOffice as through these software candidates can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager.
- Save the scanned images .jpg/.jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.