IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Services will be conducting Specialist Officer recruitment. Application form of IBPS Specialist Officer or SO 2017 will be available in November. Eligible candidates can fill in details for common recruitment process (CRP) for selection of candidates in Specialist Officers’ cadre post. The online examination for recruitment in Specialist Officers’ post is tentatively scheduled in December 2017. Between last date of form submission and exam date, admit card of IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 will be released.
IBPS to release IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 online
Applicants who wish to join SPL post will be required to register online for Common Recruitment Process. Registration will be begin in the month of November 2017. Registration form will be available online on IBPS official website. Carefully read all the instructions before filling the application online. Candidates who will appear for the exam and will be shortlisted will be called for interview conducted by participating organisations. You will find information on application process, how to apply, application fee etc in this article.
Expected IBPS Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017 Dates
|Commencement of online application begins from||November 2017|
|Last date for submitting application online||First week of December 2017|
|Last date for editing applications||First week of December 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||November 2017 to first week of December 2017|
IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form 2017
The application forms will be available in the month of November 2017 on IBPS official website. Last date for submitting the application online will be first week of December 2017. It is advised to read all the instructions carefully and check the eligibility criteria before filling the application. Application forms will be accepted through online mode only and form submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Check the step given below to fill the IBPS Specialist Officer application form
Step 1: Open the Application Form
- Go to the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in .
- Open the link CWE Specialist Officers and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VII)” to open the Application form.
Step 2: Filling in Details
- To start filling details in the application form , click on option “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”.
- Start entering details like your personal information, educational qualification etc as required in the application form.
- Write down the provisional registration number and password generated by the system. The same will be sent to your Email ID and through SMS
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After filling all the details, you will need to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the application form. The image file should in JPG or JPEG format.
Details to be taken care of while uploading photograph:
- Dimensions: 200 X 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size should be between 20kb- 50kb. Ensure that the size of file should not exceed than 50kb.
Details to be taken care of while uploading signature:
- Dimensions : 140 X 60 pixels (preferred)
- File size should be between 10kb – 20kb
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- The applicants can pay application fee by online mode only. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Step 5: Submitting the Application Form
After you have paid the application fees, click on “Submit” button to complete the application process.
The application fee is likely to be as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 100/-
- For others: Rs 600/-
The dates provided in this article are tentative and are subject to change. Any updates or changes will be provided in this column, so stay in touch with Aglasem.
Insofar, official information available on IBPS Specialist Officer Application Form 2017 is that which is given in calendar of examination. Other details on this page are as per last year IBPS SO and only for reference. As soon as IBPS releases IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 notification, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.