IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Services will publish the result for both preliminary examination and main examination on its official website. The result for preliminary examination will be released in the month of January 2018. Thousand of students appear for this exam. IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment is for posts of I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer.
Candidates who will clear the preliminary examination will be called for main exam. The venue,date and time of the interview will be provided in the call letters to the eligible candidates.
IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017
The preliminary examination will be conducted in the month of December 2017 and its result will be out in January 2018. Candidates who will clear the preliminary examination will be called for the next stage of selection which is main examination.
Steps to check IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017
Step 1: Click on the given link.
Step 2: Click on the Click here for viewing the result.
Step 3: Enter your registration number and password.
Step 4: Click on “Login”.
Step 5: Download and take print out of the result if you wish to.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Participating Organisations
Recruitment in Participating Organisation will be based on the performance and minimum qualifying marks scored by candidates in written examination and Interview. You may check the participating organisations for IBPS Specialist Officer.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
IBPS Specialist Officer Main Exam Details
Shortlisted candidates for the Specialist Officer CWE SPL VII will be called for main exam. The main exam will be conducted in the month of January 2018. Call letters will be provided to such candidates on the official website of IBPS. The same information will be intimated to you through mail and SMS on your registered Email ID and contact number. The call letter will contain details about the venue, date and time of the examination.
List of documents
- Printout of the Call Letter
- System generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-VII
- Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Class 10th certificate.
- Photo Identify Proof like Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ People’s Representative along with a photograph/ Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as given by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate to be issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate will have to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) have to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview. Fail to do so their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
IBPS SPL 2017 Provisional Allotment
Once the main exam is over, shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted in any one of the participating organisations. The provisional allotment is tentatively scheduled to be on or before May 2018. The candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of merit-cum-preference basis. Provisional allotment once made will be final and no request for change in allotment will be entertained. Any request in change in allotment may result in cancellation of candidature.
Provisional allotment of selected candidates will be on the basis of the vacancies as reported by the participating organisations.
Insofar, official information available on IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2017 is that which is given in calendar of examination. Other details on this page are as per last year IBPS SO and only for reference. As soon as IBPS releases IBPS Specialist Officer 2017 notification, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Result 2017, please ask in comments below.