|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The IBPS SO Result 2017 will be uploaded at the official website of the IBPS. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result online by entering the basic details such as Application Number, Date of Birth/ password, etc. The candidates will have to qualify in the IBPS SO Prelims 2017 in order to appear for Main exam. The qualifiers of the Main exam will be allowed to appear for the Interview. Thousand of students appear for this exam. IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment is for posts of I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer.
The weightage of Online CWE (Main Exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Candidates have to obtain at least the minimum cut off marks to qualify and be considered for recruitment. The qualifiers of the Main exam will be issued call letter to appear for Interview. Selected candidates will be required to bring along the relevant documents, without which they will not be considered for admission. Check more details about IBPS SO Result 2017 from the article below.
IBPS SO Result 2017
The date for declaration of IBPS SO Result 2017 and other formalities is provided in the table below:
|Declaration of result of IBPS SO 2017 Prelims exam||Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||February 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2018|
|Interview will be conducted by||February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
Result: Link will be available on the official website i.e., www.ibps.in
How to Check the IBPS SO Result 2017?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- Enter the details such as Application Number, Password/ Date of Birth etc. as required.
- Submit the details.
- Download and take print out of the result for future reference.
The candidates will be selected for the post of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts in the participating Organisations as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
The Prelims will be of qualifying nature. The final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Mains exam and Interview.
IBPS SO Cut Off 2017
The cutoff for IBPS SO 2017 is yet to announced by the exam conducting authorities. The cut off will be decided by considering various factors such as vacancies, number of candidates who appeared for the exam, etc. However, the candidates can check the last two year’s cutoff for IBPS SO 2016 and 15.
The total number of vacancies for the various posts are given in the table below:
|Agricultural Field Officer||891|
The category wise vacancies for each post is provided in the field below:
IBPS SO Interview 2017
The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of the marks obtained in the Main exam. The Interview will be conducted by the Participating Organisation at only selected centers. The selected candidates will have to download their call letter for the Interview. The Interview call letter will consist of the details of the centre, address of the venue, time &
date of Interview.
Qualifying Marks in the Interview Round
The total marks for the Interview round is 100. Candidates need to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the Interview.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|All other categories||40%|
Documents Required at the time of Interview
The candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original and set of self attested photocopies at the time of Interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-VII
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. 10th in proof of Date of Birth.
- Photo Identify Proof such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college / university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability certificate in case of Physically Handicapped candidates in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Whereas, those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 26 November 2018.
- No Objection Certificate (if required)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
IBPS SO Provisional Allotment 2017
After the interview process is complete, candidates will be selected one of the Participating Organisations, based on merit-cum-preference and subject to fulfilling the other eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting authority. Once the provisional allotment is made, no request for change will be entertained. Any request for change may result in cancellation of candidature.
If you have any queries regarding IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Result 2017, please ask in comments below.