|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
ICICI PO 2017-18 result is announced and available to candidates registered E-mail ID. The bank has also published list of shortlisted candidates who have successfully cleared all the rounds of selection process. The result for batches of November 2017 / February 2018 hand May 2018as been declared and May 2018 / August 2018 will be published online. Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in each round. The merit list contains Manipal Login ID, Name of the candidate and date of birth.If you find your name in the merit list, check your registered mail ID, for further information by ICICI bank.
ICICI PO Result 2018
The ICICI PO Results contain name, application number of shortlisted candidates.To keep track of all latest happenings related to ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 – 2018, here are the important dates.
|Event||Date for Nov 2017 / Feb 2018 batch||Date for May 2018 / Aug 2018 batch|
|ICICI PO Aptitude Test||18, 19, 20 Aug 2017||09, 10 and 11 Feb 2018|
|Result of written exam||23 Aug 2017||Will be announced|
|Group Discussion and Interview||Sep 2017 (of Batch #40)||Will be announced|
|Merit List||27 Sep 2017 (of Batch #40)||Will be announced|
Check Merit List:
- Merit List for the 41st Batch(Feb 2018) of Probationary Officers
- Merit List for the 40th(Nov 2017) Batch of Probationary Officers
Please also check your registered email ID. ICICI Bank sends further instructions via email. Follow those instructions.
If your name is in the list, then please also check your registered email ID. ICICI Bank sends further instructions via email. Follow those instructions.
ICICI PO Result declared; what next?
Is your name in the shortlist? Congrats!
Shortlisted candidates as per ICICI PO Result 2018 must check registered email IDs. The bank often sends further instructions for joining or next rounds in email only. Hence by checking email you will know exactly what to do next.
Attend next round if you have cleared ICICI PO online aptitude test result. There will be online psychometric questionnaire as well as case based group discussion. Also there are to be personal interviews, all probably on the same day. Those who clear all rounds will next check the merit list.
ICICI PO Result Merit List is the final result. If your name is in the merit list, then that means you can proceed with joining formalities of the ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Programme – Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Again, please check registered email ID for further details.
Next chance to appear in ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
If you have not cleared this one, do not panic. There will be more chances in future. You can keep a lookout at www.icicicareers.com for next batch.
In order to appear for upcoming ICICI PO recruitment exams, all you need to do is apply whenever the application forms are available. Then go through aptitude test, psychometric test, group discussion, and personal interview. Best of luck!
Selection Process For Probationary Officers’ Programme 2018
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance and minimum marks scored for qualifying the following rounds:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
Selection in the various round will be intimated to the candidates through mail or SMS. The merit list of selected applicants will be published on ICICI official website.
What happens after the candidate is selected?
Selected candidates will undergo six months intensive online and residential classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) followed by two months of internship and four months of On-the-Job training with the ICICI Bank. the training program shall be held in Bengaluru or any other location as decided by the bank
After the training is completed (internship and on-job training) the Probation Officers will be taken in as Deputy managers (Band 1) in the bank.
Gross salary on joining the bank shall be Rs 4 lakh per annum.
Tentative dates for commencement of batches: Training Programme batches shall start from second week of February, May, August and November. These are tentative dates and schedule for commencement of batches will be provided in the invitation mail.
Programme Structure for Provisional Officer’s Programme 2017
The program structure for PO Training Programme is given below:
- Term 1 (4 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 2 (2 months)- Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 4 (4 months)- On-the-job Training at ICICI Bank.
Amount to be paid
Fee can be paid by either self-funded by the student or taking education loan from ICICI bank.
Total amount: Rs. 3,78,604/- for November 2017/February 2018.
Total amount: Rs. 3,88,500/- for May 2018 / August 2018.
- Candidates will have to pay additional amount of Rs 10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit before accepting the invitation mail for Probationary Officers’ Programme. The procedure for this will be given to you on your Email ID.
- The amount paid as Admission Security Deposit is refundable only if candidate completes 90 days training in the academy. If due any reason, whatsoever, he/she leaves before 90 days training the amount will not refunded.
ICICI Bank PO Result Archives
Some of the previous results of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment are given here.
- ICICI Bank PO Aug 2017 Result 2nd Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Aug 2017 Result Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Feb 2017 Result 2nd Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Feb 2017 Result Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO February 2017 Updated Online Aptitude Test Result, click here.
- ICICI Bank PO November 2016 Merit List, click here.
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment August 2016:- Merit List.
This page is being updated with ICICI PO Results.
If you have any queries on ICICI PO Result 2017-18, please ask in comments below.