ICICI PO 2017 result is yet to be announced and will be published online on its official site. The bank will publish list of shortlisted candidates who have successfully cleared all the rounds of selection process. The result for batches of November 2017 and February 2018 will be published online only. Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in each round.
The merit list will contain Manipal Login ID, Name of the candidate and date of birth.
If you find your name in the merit list, check your registered mail ID, for further information by ICICI bank.
ICICI PO Result 2017
The ICICI PO Results contain name, application number, Manipal Login ID, date of birth of shortlisted candidates.
To keep track of all latest happenings related to ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017, here are the important dates.
|Aptitude test will be held on||August 18, 19 & 20, 2017|
|Result of written examination||To be announced|
|GD/Interviews||To be announced|
|For November 2017 batch||September 2017|
|For February 2018 batch||December 2017|
|Result of Group Discussion/ Interview||To be announced|
If your name is in the list, then please also check your registered email ID. ICICI Bank sends further instructions via email. Follow those instructions.
ICICI PO Result declared; what next?
Is your name in the shortlist? Congrats!
Shortlisted candidates as per ICICI PO Result 2017 must check registered email IDs. The bank often sends further instructions for joining or next rounds in email only. Hence by checking email you will know exactly what to do next.
Attend next round if you have cleared ICICI PO online aptitude test result. There will be online psychometric questionnaire as well as case based group discussion. Also there are to be personal interviews, all probably on the same day. Those who clear all rounds will next check the merit list.
ICICI PO Result Merit List is the final result. If your name is in the merit list, then that means you can proceed with joining formalities of the ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Programme – Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB). Again, please check registered email ID for further details.
Next chance to appear in ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
If you have not cleared this one, do not panic. There will be more chances in future. You can keep a lookout at www.icicicareers.com for next batch.
In order to appear for upcoming ICICI PO recruitment exams, all you need to do is apply whenever the application forms are available. Then go through aptitude test, psychometric test, group discussion, and personal interview. Best of luck!
Selection Process For Probationary Officers’ Programme 2017
Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance and minimum marks scored for qualifying the following rounds:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case- based Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
Selection in various round will be intimated to the candidates through mail or SMS. The merit list of selected applicants will be published on ICICI official website.
What happens after the candidate is selected?
Selected candidates will undergo six months intensive online and residential classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) followed by two months of internship and four months of On-the-Job training with the ICICI Bank. the training program shall he held in Bengaluru or any other location as decided by the bank
After the training is completed (internship and on-job training) the Probation Officers will be taken in as Deputy managers (Band 1) in the bank.
Gross salary on joining the bank shall be Rs 4 lakh per annum.
Tentative dates for commencement of batches
Training Programme batches shall start from second week of February, May, August and November. These are tentative dates and schedule for commencement of batches will be provided in the invitation mail.
Programme Structure for Provisional Officer’s Programme 2017
The program structure for PO Training Programme is given below:
- Term 1 (4 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 2 (2 months)- Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 4 (4 months)- On-the-job Training at ICICI Bank.
Amount to be paid
Fee can be paid by either self-funded by the student or taking education loan from ICICI bank. Details of the total fee to paid is as follows:
- Rs 3,62,250/- (Loan amount of Rs 3,15,000 + Applicable service Tax which currently is 15%)
- Rs 16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
Total amount: Rs.3,78,604/-
- Candidates will have to pay additional amount of Rs 10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit before accepting the invitation mail for Probationary Officers’ Programme. The procedure for this will be given to you on your Email ID.
- The amount paid as Admission Security Deposit is refundable only if candidate completes 90 days training in the academy. If due any reason, whatsoever, he/she leaves before 90 days training the amount will not refunded.
ICICI Bank PO Result Archives
Some of the previous results of ICICI Bank PO Recruitment are given here.
- ICICI Bank PO Aug 2017 Result 2nd Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Aug 2017 Result Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Feb 2017 Result 2nd Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO Feb 2017 Result Merit List – Click here
- ICICI Bank PO February 2017 Updated Online Aptitude Test Result, click here.
- ICICI Bank PO November 2016 Merit List, click here.
- ICICI Bank PO Recruitment August 2016:- Merit List.
This page is being updated with ICICI PO Results.
If you have any queries on ICICI PO Result 2017, please ask in comments below.