ICICI Bank is organizing selection for ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Programe – PGDB. Probationary Officer Training Program by ICICI in partnership with manipal Global Education Services is apt for those who wish to have a career in banking. Notification for PO November 2017 / February 2018 batches is out. Applicants can register at www.icicicareers.com.
Latest: Notification for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Programme – Online Aptitude Test August 2017 has been announced. Check on Admit Card page link.
ICICI Bank PO 2017
Schedule of activities for ICICI Bank PO 2017 – November 2017 / February 2018 Batches
|Applications for November 2017 and February 2018 batches will remain open until||July 31, 2017|
|Aptitude test will be held on||August 18, 19 & 20, 2017|
|For November 2017 batch||In September 2017|
|For February 2018 batch||In December 2017|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
ICICI Bank PO Application Form 2017
The application form will be available for batches of November 2017 and February 2018 till July 31, 2017 on official website of ICICI. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling the application form.
You may need to register yourself first on ICICI official website. Upload your resume and fill in all the necessary details like your Email ID, contact number, educational qualification, preferred examination centre and job location. If you are already registered, you may login using your username and password. Provide only valid and active email address and contact number as any information from ICICI will be provided to you through electronic means. So update it if required.
Note: There are no application fee charge
- Steps to fill the application form:
- Click on the given link www.icicicareers.com and fill the application online under Probationary Officer Programme section.
- Next, log in using your username and password. Enter the letters or number you see in the above image on that page.
- Click “Login”.
- For candidates who have not registered yet, click on SIGN UP.
- You will need to upload your resume. On uploading your resume you will see that few details have been auto filled by the system in the application form.
- Fill in your personal like Mobile Number, PAN Number, Address etc, academic qualification, work experience (if any), and supplementary information.
- In the supplementary information you may need to select Interview location and preferred job location. Select as many choices to increase your chances of getting your preferred location.
- Click on “Submit”. Now, your application process is finally over.
Ensure that you fit in the given eligibility criteria as prescribed by ICICI. The eligibility criteria for Probationary Officer programme is as follows:
- Completed Graduation in any discipline with 55% marks (aggregate). Applicants who are pursuing their graduation from Distance Learning are not eligible to apply.
- Must be upto 25 years of age as on June 30, 2017. The applicant should have been born on or after 30th June 1992.
- Note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process.
Candidates who will be shortlisted will be informed via SMS and Email. The selection process for Probationary Officers’ Programme is as follows:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case – based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Selection for Probationary Officers’ Programme will be on the basis of performance of candidates in each of the specified round.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview will held on the same day only.
Examination Structure for ICICI PO 2017
The question paper will be divided into these sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Awareness
- Non verbal
You may check the sample question paper to get a feel of the examination
ICICI PO Admit Card 2017
Admit card for ICICI PO 2017 will be published online by the bank on its official website. Admit card will be sent via mail on the registered Email ID. Admit card will be published for only those candidates who will successfully complete their registration process. Tentative date for issuance of admit card is August, 2017.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry their admit card on the date of written examination.
The admit card contains details of time of the examination and examination centre. Ensure that all the details in the admit card are correct or not. If any discrepancy in the admit card, you may report the issue to ICICI bank at the following email address: [email protected]
Steps to download admit card:
- Step 1: Update your email address and contact number on www.icicicareers.com. You will receive your admit card, call letter and any other relevant information by ICICI through electronic means. So, it is important on your part to provide a valid and active email address and contact number.
- Step 2: After receiving admit card, download and take print out of your admit card.
- Step 3: While taking print out ensure that all the details are visible enough.
ICICI Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2017
Call letter will be sent to those candidates who have successfully qualified in the written examination. Call letter is provided for the Interview Round. You may receive your call letter through mail. Ensure that you have updated your email address and contact number on www.icicicareers.com in order to download your call letter.
The call letter will contain details about the venue and date of the process.
Steps to download call letter:
- Step 1: Firstly, update a valid and active email address and contact number.
- Step 2: On clearing the written examination, you will receive call letter through mail.
- Step 3: Download and take print out of the call letter.
ICICI Bank PO Result 2017
The merit list of the qualified candidates will be published on the official website of ICICI. The merit will contain Manipal After the result is out and candidates are selected, they will have to undergo an intensive online and residential classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA), that to be followed by two month internship and four months of on-the-Job training in the bank. The training will either be held in Bengaluru or any other location in India as decided by the bank. The gross salary for the selected candidates on joining will be Rs 4 lakh per annum.
Fee to be paid
Students will have to pay the following amount:
- Rs 3,62,250/- (Loan amount of Rs 3,15,000 + Applicable service Tax which currently is 15%)
- Rs 16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
- Total amount to be paid: Rs.3,78,604/-
You can pay the total fee by taking education loan by ICICI bank or can either be self-funded by the student itself.
Also students will have to pay an additional fee of Rs 10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit before accepting the Probationary Officers’ invitation mail. The fee is refundable only if students complete 90 days training in the academy.
The structure for PO training programme is given below:
- Term 1 (4 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 2 (2 months)- Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 4 (4 months)- On-the-job Training at ICICI Bank.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.