ICICI Bank is organizing selection for ICICI Manipal Probationary Officers (PO) Programme – PGDB. Probationary Officer Training Program by ICICI in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services is apt for those who wish to have a career in banking. Notification for PO Nov 2018 / Feb 2019 batches are out. From this page, a candidate will get a full update regarding any information related to official notification, admit card, examination, result.
ICICI Bank PO 2018
Schedule of activities for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Nov 2018 / Feb 2019
|Last date for Applications for Nov 2018 / Feb 2019 batches||31 Jul 2018|
|Aptitude test held on||To be Announced|
|GD/Interviews (Batch 42 and 43)|
|For Nov 2018 batch||To be Announced|
|For Feb 2019 batch||To be Announced|
|Merit List (Batch 42 and 43)|
|For Nov 2018 batch||To be Announced|
|For Feb 2019 batch||To be Announced|
ICICI Bank PO Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully before filling the application form. You may need to register yourself first on ICICI official website. Upload your resume and fill in all the necessary details like your Email ID, contact number, educational qualification, preferred examination center and job location. If you are already registered, you may login using your username and password. Provide only valid and active email address and contact number as any information from ICICI will be provided to you through electronic means. So update it if required.
Note: There is no application fee charge
- Steps to fill the application form:
- Click on the given link http://www.icicicareers.com and fill the application online under Probationary Officer Programme section.
- Next, log in using your username and password. Enter the letters or number you see in the above image on that page.
- Click “Login”.
- For candidates who have not registered yet, click on SIGN UP.
- You will need to upload your resume. On uploading your resume you will see that few details have been auto-filled by the system in the application form.
- Fill in your personal like Mobile Number, PAN Number, Address etc, academic qualification, work experience (if any), and supplementary information.
- In the supplementary information, you may need to select Interview location and preferred job location. Select as many choices to increase your chances of getting your preferred location.
- Click on “Submit”. Now, your application process is finally over.
Ensure that you fit in the given eligibility criteria as prescribed by ICICI. The eligibility criteria for Probationary Officer programme is as follows:
- Completed Graduation in any discipline with 55% marks (aggregate). Applicants who are pursuing their graduation from Distance Learning are not eligible to apply.
- Must be up to 25 years of age as on July 31, 2018. The candidate should have been born on or after 31st Jan1993.
- Note that only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process.
Selection Procedure will be based on the following criteria’s-
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Note: GD and the PI round will be conducted on the same day. A candidate who will qualify the GD round that candidate will only be eligible to appear in the PI round.
Examination Structure for ICICI PO 2018
The question paper was divided into these sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- General awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Awareness
Click here to check the sample question paper.
ICICI PO Admit Card 2018
Admit card for ICICI PO 2018 will get released online at the official website. Admit card will be sent via mail at the candidate’s registered Email ID. Admit card will only be released for those candidates only who will successfully completed their registration process. It will be mandatory for the candidates to carry their admit card on the day of written examination.
The admit card contains details like- Name of the Candidate, Examination Timing, Examination Name. Roll Number of the Candidate, and Name of Examination Center and address. Ensure that all the details on the admit card are correct or not. If any discrepancy is founded there in the admit card, a candidate may report the issue to ICICI bank at the following email address: email@example.com
Steps to download admit card:
- Step 1: Update your email address and contact number on http://www.icicicareers.com. You will receive your admit card, call letter and any other relevant information by ICICI through electronic means. So, it is important on your part to provide a valid and active email address and contact number.
- Step 2: After receiving admit card, download and take print out of your admit card.
- Step 3: While taking print out ensure that all the details are visible enough.
ICICI Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2018
Call letter will be sent to those candidates who will qualify in the written examination. Call letter will be provided for the Interview Round. A candidate may receive their call letter via mail. Ensure that you have updated your email address and contact number on http://www.icicicareers.com in order to download your call letter. The call letter will contain details about the venue and date of the process.
Steps to download call letter:
- Step 1: Firstly, update a valid and active email address and contact number.
- Step 2: On clearing the written examination, a candidate will receive call letter via mail.
- Step 3: Download and take print out of the call letter.
ICICI Bank PO Result 2018
The merit list of the qualified candidates will get released at the ICICI official website. The merit will contain- a name of the candidate and a rank of the candidate. After the declaration of the result candidates will be selected, the selected candidates should have to attend an intensive online and residential classroom training at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA). IMA will conduct an internship for two-month and on-the-job training at the bank for four months. The training will either be held in Bengaluru or any other location in India as decided by the bank.
Fee to be paid
Students will have to pay the following amount:
- Rs. 3,71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs. 3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%)
- Rs. 16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT)
- Total amount to be paid: Rs. 3,88,500/-
Candidate can pay the total fee by taking education loan by ICICI bank or can either be self-funded by the student itself. Candidate can refer to the below-mentioned links for viewing loan related documents.
Loan Related Documents:
- Preliminary Credit Facility Application Form
- Credit Facility Application Form
- DOB Declaration Form
- Form 60
- C – KYC Form
Loan Related Application Form filling sample:
Rules for filling Application Form
Also, students had to pay an additional fee of Rs 10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit before accepting the Probationary Officers’ invitation mail. The fee is refundable only if students complete 90 days training in the academy.
The structure for PO training programme is given below:
- Term 1 (4 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 2 (2 months)- Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months)- Classroom Training at IMA, Benglauru
- Term 4 (4 months)- On-the-job Training at ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank PO 2018 FAQ’S
Click Here to check the ICICI Bank PO 2018 FAQ’S.
If you have any queries, please ask in comments below.