|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
IIBF CAIIB Admit Card 2017 has been issued on the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates who have submitted their online application form before or on the last date along with the application fee can get the admit card for the examination. All the details related to the exam will be mentioned on the admit card like name of the candidates, roll no., date and time of the examination, venue of the exam. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without the admit card.
IIBF CAIIB Admit Card Nov / Dec 2017
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has been issued the admit card for those candidates who have submitted their online application form before the last date of the online application. Fresh Admit letter has been emailed to the candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Fresh Admit letter of all eligible candidates has been hosted on Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in under the heading ‘Exam Related’, 1 week before the examination date. Direct link to download the admit card has also been posted on this page.
|Availability of Admit Card||24 Nov 2017|
|Advanced Bank Management||03 Dec 2017|
|Bank Financial Management||10 Dec 2017|
Human Resources Management
|17 Dec 2017|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card.
Medium of Examination – Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application. In any case change of medium will not be allowed at a later stage.
Pattern of Examination
- Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOTbe negative marking for wrong answers.
- Questions for the examination will be asked for :
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical / logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
- Admit letter of all eligible candidates are emailed to the candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date
- Admit letter of all eligible candidates is being hosted on Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in under the menu ‘Exam Related’, 1 week before the examination date.
- For downloading and printing of admit letter from the above mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Edit profile password.
- If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot password / Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
- Candidates are required to produce printed copy of admit letter along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / Employer’s card / PAN Card / Driving License / Election voter’s card / Passport etc.) at the examination venue
- In the absence of printed copy of Admit Letter and Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.