IIBF CAIIB Admit Card 2018 will be issued on the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates who will submit their online application form before or on the last date along with the application fee can get the admit card for the examination. All the details related to the exam will be mentioned on the admit card like the name of the candidates, roll no., date and time of the examination, venue of the exam. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without the admit card.
IIBF CAIIB Admit Card June 2018
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance will issue the admit card for those candidates who will submit their online application form before the last date of the online application. Fresh Admit letter will be emailed to the candidates in their email id registered with the Institute, 10 days before the examination date. Fresh Admit letter of all eligible candidates will be hosted on Institute’s website www.iibf.org.in under the heading ‘Exam Related’, 1 week before the examination date. Direct link to download the admit card will also be available on this page.
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Advanced Bank Management||03 June 2018|
|Bank Financial Management||10 June 2018|
Human Resources Management
|17 June 2018|
Get Admit Card: IIBF CAIIB Admit Card June 2018 will be available at www.iibf.org.in.
How to download the Admit Card
For downloading and printing of admitting letter from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to enter the following:
- Membership or registration number as login id
- Profile password
- If candidates do not remember their Edit profile password, they have to click on the ‘Forgot password / Get Password’ button after entering the Membership or Registration number. On clicking fresh edit profile password will be sent to their registered email id.
Candidates are required to produce a printed copy of admission letter along with Membership identity card or any other valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / Employer’s card / PAN Card / Driving License / Election voter’s card / Passport etc.) at the examination venue.
In the absence of the printed copy of Admit Letter and Photo Identity Card, candidates will be denied permission to write Examination.
- Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
- There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Questions for the examination will be asked for :
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical/logical exposition
- Case analysis
Duration of Examination: 2 hours
- The examination will be conducted on pre-announced dates published on IIBF Website. Institute conducts examination on half yearly basis, however, the periodicity of the examination may be changed depending upon the requirement of the banking industry.