IIBF CAIIB 2017 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is going to conduct CAIIB Examination which is to be scheduled in the month of Dec 2017. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the CAIIB 2017 on the official website or on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
IIBF CAIIB Nov / Dec 2017
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to read the complete information regarding the IIBF CAIIB 2017 before applying online.
Dates for these examinations are given below.
|Online Period of Registration||29 Sep to 29 Oct 2017|
|Extended period of Registration (with late fee Rs. 200/-||30 Oct to 06 Nov 2017 2017|
|Advanced Bank Management||03 Dec 2017|
|Bank Financial Management||10 Dec 2017|
Human Resources Management
|17 Dec 2017|
IIBF CAIIB Application Form 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application for is also available on this page.
- First block of 2 attempts – Rs 2700/-
- Second block of 2 attempts – Rs 2700/-
* Plus Service Tax as applicable (Reg. No. AATT339DSD002)
How to Apply ?
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to [email protected]
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/ holidays of bank/ financial Institutes.
- Candidates must have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination.
For IIBF CAIIB Nov / Dec 2017 Rules and Syllabus – Click here.