IIBF CAIIB 2018 – Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has declared the IIBF CAIIB Examination IIBF CAIIB Result 2018 which has been held in the month of June 2018 for various posts. The result has been declared at the official website. Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has conducted the CAIIB Examination in the month of June 2018. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the CAIIB 2018 on the official website or on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
IIBF CAIIB June 2018
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to read the complete information regarding the IIBF CAIIB 2018 before applying online. Dates for these examinations are given below.
|Online Period of Registration||04 Apr 2018 to 04 Mar 2018|
|The extended period of Registration (with late fee Rs. 200/-)||05 Mar 2018 TO 07 Mar 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
|Advanced Bank Management||03 June 2018|
|Bank Financial Management||10 June 2018|
Human Resources Management
|17 June 2018|
The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute. New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers
Candidates must have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
IIBF CAIIB Application Form 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application form will be also available on this page once it is available on the official website.
|Attempts||Examination Fees for Members (in Rs.)|
|First attempt fee||2,700*|
|Second attempt fee||1,000*|
|Third attempt fee||1,000*|
|Fourth attempt fee||1,000*|
* Plus GST as applicable
How to Apply?
- Visit Institute’s website http://www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Login in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction, Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take longer in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to [email protected]
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of the transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/ holidays of bank/ financial Institutes.
Question Paper will contain 100 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks
including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the
number of questions to be asked for a subject. The examination will be held in Online Mode only. There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Medium of Examination –
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of application.
Subjects of Examination
- Compulsory Paper
1.Advanced Bank Management
2. Bank Financial Management
- Elective Papers (Candidates to choose any one of their Choice)
1. Corporate Banking
2. Rural Banking
3. International Banking
4. Retail Banking
5. Co-operative Banking
6. Financial advising
7. Human Resources Management
8. Information Technology
9. Risk Management
10. Central Banking
11. Treasury Management
There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
For IIBF CAIIB June 2018 Rules and Syllabus – Click here.
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
Time limit for passing the examination:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are
required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for
subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First attempt. Attempts will
be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
Cut-off Date of Guidelines/Important Developments for Examinations
The Institute has a practice of asking questions in each exam about the recent developments/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) in order to test if the candidates keep themselves abreast of the current developments. However, there could be changes in the developments/guidelines from the date the question papers are prepared and the dates of the actual examinations.
In order to address these issues effectively, it has been decided that:
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period February to July of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers”.
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period August to January of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 30th June will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.
The table given below further clarifies the situation.
|Particulars||Cut-off Date of Guidelines / Important
Developments in Examination/s
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period February 2018
to July 2018
|31 Dec 2017|
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period August 2018 to
|30 Jun 2018|