Indian Army Women Soldier Admit Card 2019 – Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. The admit card will be issued for the medical fitness test and the written examination separately for the Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019. Important documents including photographs, education certificates, domicile certificates, caste certificate, religion certificate need to be carried by the candidate on the rally site. Continue reading for more information about Indian Army Women Soldier Admit Card 2019!!!
Indian Army Women Soldier Admit Card 2019
Those who have filled the application form in the given time period will be able to download the admit card. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals. The admit card will be provided to the candidates in online mode as per the below schedule:
|Admit Card for Rally||To be announced|
|Medical Fitness Test||To be announced|
|Admit card for Written exam||To be announced|
|Written test||To be announced|
Admit Card: Indian Army Women Soldier Admit Card 2019 will be available at joinindianarmy.nic.in
Note: once the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled.
How to download the Admit Card for Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019?
The admit card will be available for download on the official website. The steps to download are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official Indian Army website and then you have to login by using your username and password.
- The username will be the email Id you gave at the time of registration and password will be what you set during registration.
- After login download the admit card form the portal.
Things to carry to the exam center of Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019?
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
Admit Card- The candidates have to bring the admit card Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper.
Photograph- Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate
- Class/ Caste Certificate.
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
Married Candidates- Women who are widowed, divorced or legally separated are also eligible to apply but they must not have any children. Widows of Defence personnel who have died in harness will be eligible to apply for enrolment as Women MP. Such widows even with children will be, however, eligible only if they have not remarried.
Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Affidavit.: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper as per online specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate at the Rally Site. Format of Affidavit att.
The important instructions candidates have to keep in mind are as follows.
- Candidates are advised to bring food and water with them because the process may take longer.
- The candidates will only be allowed to enter if they bring printed admit card with them. If anyone is found to have fake admit card will be handed over to the police.
- There is no fee for recruitment. Do not indulge in bribery because the admission will be purely on the basis of performance.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals of any type will not be accepted.
- The documents presented by the candidate will be checked by the officials and if any discrepancy is found legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- If any unfortunate injury or death happens during the training the compensation will not be provided by the army.
- The use of performance enhancement drugs is strictly prohibited and anyone found to be using such drugs will be disqualified.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of written examination also.
- Candidates have to make arrangements for their stay for 3 to 4 days.
About Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019?
The Indian Army Women Recruitment 2019 is carried out to select female candidates for posts in the army. The exam will progress starting with the medical fitness test and those qualifying will be eligible to give the written examination. The application form is filled online and there is no fee for the exam. The minimum educational qualification required is 10th pass. Only a limited number of candidates will be called for the medical fitness test.