Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022 – Indian Coast Guard releases the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant admit card 2022 online on the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The direct link to download the Indian Coast Guard AC admit card is also available in this article. Candidates should enter their application number or registered email id and date of birth while downloading the admit card. Moreover, candidates should carry the admit card, and a photo identity proof with them to the exam center. Get all the details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant examination 2022 from this article.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is essential in order to enter the examination hall. If the candidates do not carry their Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card to the exam center, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. For more information regarding the Indian Coast Guard AC Admit Card 2022 keep reading the article.
|Admit Card Release Date||2-3 days prior to exam|
|Stage I examination date||March 2022|
|Stage II examination date||June 2022|
|Stage III examination date||Jul- Oct 2022|
|Stage IV examination date||Jul -Dec 2022|
|Stage V examination date||End Dec 2022|
Download Here: Click here to download the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022.
How To Download The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2022?
The call letters for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (01/2023) releases online on the official website of conducting body. Candidates appearing for the examination must check the direct link available above to download it.
- The candidate should click on the direct link given above and click on the admit card link.
- The login page would then appear on the new screen.
- The candidate should then enter the application no. or registered email id and date of birth
- After filling the candidate should click on the “get details” button.
- The admit card is viewed then
- Candidate should click at the download option and download and take a printout of the admit card.
Indian Coast Guard AC 2022 Exam Centers
Candidates should make sure that they reach the allotted exam center at least 30 minutes prior to starting the test. From below candidates can see the probable examination center name and their address. In case the venue is changed, it will be updated here on the page.
|Goa||Indian Coast Guard District Headquarters No-11, 4th Floor, MPT Old Building, Mormugao Harbour, Goa – 403 803|
|Chennai||Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161|
|Noida||Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP – 201 309.|
Please note that the Coast Guard has the right to cancel / re-conduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/ other reasons.
Documents To Be Brought In The Preliminary Examination
All the mentioned documents need to be brought along with the admit card on the day of the preliminary test. The document verification is done before the preliminary test Only Original Documents should be brought for verification.
- 02 copies of computer-generated pre-filled online e-admit card form
- Recent color passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original 10th certificate & mark sheet
- Original 12th certificate & mark sheet
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for the percentage of marks from the university should be brought.
- A valid proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof should be carried.
- In case the applicant belongs to any other category other than general, caste Certificate in original for OBC candidates and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) candidates should bring Income certificate for as per Government of India format (no other format is entertained) available on ICG website.
- Candidates should also carry a character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent color passport size photographs with a blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to the above documents are not permitted to appear for the written examination.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern 2022
The candidates should go through the exam pattern before the preparation. Knowing the Exam Pattern helps the candidates to understand the examination like the language of the examination, question types, etc. From below candidates can see the detailed Exam Pattern For Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant.
- After the submission of the application form, a list of eligible candidates is released. This list depends on the marks obtained by the candidate. The shortlisted candidates come for the preliminary examination. All the documents are to be brought to this examination.
- Preliminary Test- In this examination the candidate is tested for their Mental Ability /Cognitive Aptitude skills and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The language of the aptitude test is only English and the question type is objective.
Separate admit cards are released for the preliminary test and the final test. Candidates should download and take print out of both of them. The method to download both is the same as mentioned earlier.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Result 2022
Once the examination is over, Indian Coast Guard releases the Indian Coast Guard AC Result 2022 online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. After the preliminary test, the candidates are shortlisted for the final test. Final Test consists of a Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview (Personality test). In these test candidates’ presence of mind, their mental ability is examined. Candidates will also undergo a medical test under the final selection board at the nearest Military Hospital as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant entry.
About Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
Indian Coast Guard conducts the examination to recruit Assistant Commandant annually. The selection process for this exam consists of shortlisting of applications, preliminary examination, and Final test which includes the Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview, and a separate medical test.
Ans. The admit card will be released on December 28, 2021 on the official website.
Ans. The candidate should enter the registered number to download the admit card.
Ans. The candidate can select his preferred exam city during the filling up of the application form. Depending on the city, the center is fixed and pre-decided. Only if the board wants, it can change the center.