Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive Result 02/2020: Indian Coast Guard releases the result for the post of Assistant Commandant on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their results. Result for the preliminary examination and final selection is released separately. Only those candidates can participate in final selection who will qualify the preliminary selection. Selected candidates have to submit self-attested copies of the required documents for verification. Scroll down to check more details about how is merit list prepared, how to check result, selection procedure etc from this page.
Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive Result 02/2020
Final selection of the candidates is done as per the merit list prepared. Candidates can check the dates for Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive Result 02/2020 from the given table:
|Preliminary examination||1st week of March 2020|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive Result 02/2020 as per schedule from joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How is the Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 2020 Merit List Prepared?
Only those candidates can take part in the final selection who get their names in the merit list. After the completion of the medical round, a merit list is prepared for the selected candidates. The number of vacancies played a very vital role in the preparation of the merit list. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured in FSB round and number of vacancies. A list of selected candidates is upload on the official website.
How to Check the Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive Result 02/2020?
Candidates can check the result only through the official website. Candidates can check the steps mentioned below in order to check their result:
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website or click on the direct link given on this page.
Step 2: Secondly, check for the select list in the new events section or click on the “Download” link.
Step 3: Then, click on the select list of Assistant Commandant.
Step 4: Candidates can check their names in the selection list by pressing the “Cntrl+F” button.
Step 5: Download the selection list for further use.
Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 02/2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates can check the selection procedure for Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 02/2020 from the points given below:
- Shortlisting of applications: Those candidates who have filled the application form are shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. 55% of aggregate marks are the criteria for the selection.
- Preliminary selection: Shortlisted candidates are invited for the written examination. Preliminary selection consists of the following tests – Cognitive Aptitude Test/ Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP & DT) and Mental Ability Test. Result for the preliminary test is released online.
- Final selection: Qualified candidates of the preliminary selection are invited for the final selection round. Details regarding the same are uploaded on the official website. The final selection consists of the following rounds – Group Task, Psychological Test and Interview. Documents are verified at the time of interview.
- Medical examination: After the final selection, candidates have to go through the medical examination at the nearest Military hospital. Height, weight chest and eyesight are tested at the time of medical examination.
- Releasing of Merit list: On the basis of medical examination, a merit list is prepared for the selected candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 02/2020 Pay Scale
Payscale is depended on the rank of the candidate. A candidate who has a higher rank is offered a high pay scale. Candidates can check the pay scale from below
|Rank||Pay Level||Starting Basic Pay (Rs.)|
|Deputy Inspector General||13A||1,31,100.|
|Additional Director General||15||1,82,200|
About Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 2020
Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the post of Assistant Commandant General Duty on the official website. The notification has been released for 25 vacancies in advertisement number 02/ 2020. Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 55% marks can apply for the same. Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Commandant. After the completion of all rounds, the selection list is published on the official website. Selected candidates are issued a joining letter.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”503″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply