INCET Result 2021: The result for INCET releases by the Indian Navy on its official website in the log in section. The merit list for the same releases in PDF format in online mode. Candidates are communicated about the release of the result on their Mobile No. and Mail ID. Every question is awarded 1 mark each for every right answer. There is no negative marking for preparation of result. The merit list is prepared on the basis of scores of the candidate only. The candidate can see their result on the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.nic.in. To know more about INCET Result 2021, read the article below.
INCET Result 2021
The result will be released in PDF format or login section. The result will be updated on this page as soon as it releases. Following is the matrix for dates related to INCET Result 2021.
|INCET Result 2021||Date|
|Date of Exam||As per admit card|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
Check INCET Result 2021 Here: Candidates can check the INCET Result as per the schedule from joinindiannavy.gov.in
INCET Result Compilation 2021
The result of INCET is prepared purely on the basis of merit. The candidates are selected in decreasing order of marks scored in the written exam. Following is the process of result compilation for INCET 2021:
- The question paper consists of 100 questions.
- Questions are of MCQ type.
- Every question has 1 mark each.
- The marks of each candidate are calculated.
- Marks of every individual candidate is normalized.
- Merit list of candidates is prepared in decreasing order of marks.
INCET Result 2021
The release of the result of INCET is communicated to the candidate on their registered mobile number or mail ID. The result is released on the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in either under login or in PDF for. The result will be conveyed on the same page when it releases.
INCET Selection Process 2021
Candidates can refer to the selection procedure of the INCET exam 2021:
- Application Form Screening: First of all, all the application forms are screened and the eligible candidates are called for a written exam. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by the Government of India from time to time.
- Written Examination: The written exam consist of MCQ type questions. It is an online exam of 100 questions of 1 mark each. The question paper consists of objective type questions as per the syllabus.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who clear the written exam are called for medical examination. The candidate is checked on various basis such as hearing capacity, eye test etc.
- Document Verification: The candidates who clear the medical examination and written test are called for document verification as final criteria of selection. The candidates who are unable to produce documents as per requirements are eliminated from the selection process.
Candidates can check the job profile of the post from below:
(I) Tradesman Mate:
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The pay scale of this recruitment is Rs.18000- 56900/-..
Ans : No, there is no negative marking.
Ans : Yes, normalization process is applicable for the total marks scored.
Ans : The release of the result of INCET is communicated to you on your registered mobile number or mail ID