Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021: Indian Navy has released the official notification of INCET 2021 at the website joinindiannavy.gov.in. A total of 1159 vacancies are available in Eastern, Western & Southern Commands of the Navy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at the official website starting from February 22, 2021. The last date for submission of the application fee is March 07, 2021 till 05.00 PM. INCET is conducted by Navy for recruitment of eligible civilians to the post of Tradesman Mate. Selection is done through a Computer Based Test carrying 100 marks. Read the article to know more about Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021 including eligibility, application form, exam pattern etc.
Latest: Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021 Official Notification is Out.
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021 is a written exam for selection of personnel in Indian Civilian Navy. The recruitment process consists of screening, written exam, medical examination and document verification. Following is the schedule of the relevant date of the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) 2021
|Release of application form||22 Feb 2021 (10.00 AM)|
|End Date of Application form||07 Mar 2021 (05.00 PM)|
|Release date of Amit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Date of answer key||To be announced|
|Date of Result||To be announced|
INCET 2021 Vacancy Details
As total of 1159 vacancies are available which are to be filled up by the Indian Navy through INCET 2021. Candidates can check out the vacancy details as per the official notification below.
INCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Following is the eligibility criteria as per the posts:
(i) Tradesman Mate:
Age Limit- between 18 and 25 years
|PwD (general)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|ESM (general)||3 Years|
|ESM (OBC)||6 Years|
|ESM (SC/ST)||8 Years|
|Sports (general)||5 years|
|Sports (OBC)||8 years|
|Sports (SC/ST)||10 years|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th standard from the recognized board or institution.
- Applicant must have a certificate from the recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
INCET Application Form 2021
The application form for INCET is filled online only till the last date of application. The candidate must verify his qualification before applying for the application form. He does not need to send the printout of the application form to the office. If the candidate commits any mistake while filling the application form, then there is no provision to correct it. No change in mobile no. or email ID will be allowed once the application form is submitted.
Application Fee: The application fee for the form is Rs. 205. However, the payment transaction charges will be applicable to the same. The application fee can be submitted in the following ways:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
INCET Syllabus 2021
Following is the syllabus of INCET Tradesman Recruitment 2021:
i.) General Intelligence and Reasoning – Questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word-Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc topis will be asked.
ii.) Quantitative Ability – This paper will include questions related to Number Systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc topics.
iii.) General English & Comprehension – Topics related to vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure,
synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc will be asked.
iv.) General Awareness – The examination will include questions relating to India and its
neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.
INCET Exam Pattern 2021
Following is the exam pattern of INCET 2021:
Mode of Examination: Online computer-based test
No. of Questions: 100 questions
Type of Questions: MCQ type only
Marking scheme: Each answer will be given 1 marks each.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
INCET Admit Card 2021
The date of examination and the release date of admit card is notified to the candidate through SMS and Mail. The candidate must bring the admit card to the exam centre venue else they are not allowed to the exam hall. Candidates can download the admit card from the login section. The admit card consist of information about the candidate, photo and signature of the candidate. The candidate must take photo ID proof with the admit card to the exam centre such as:
- PAN Card
- AAdhar Card
- Permanent driving license
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook with photograph
Note That: Ration card and Learner’s driving license will not be considered as valid Photo ID proof.
INCET Exam Centre 2021
The exam centre is allotted to the candidate and is communicated through SMS or mail. The candidates can choose 3 cities for the exam centre while filling the application form and the exam centre will be allotted in them only. No request for a change in the exam centre will be entertained by the authorities once the exam centres are allotted.
INCET Selection Procedure 2021
Candidates can refer to the selection procedure of the INCET exam 2021:
- Application Form Screening: First of all, all the application forms are screened and the eligible candidates are called for a written exam. The candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by the Government of India from time to time.
- Written Examination: The written exam consist of MCQ type questions. It is an online exam of 100 questions of 1 mark each. The question paper consists of objective type questions as per the syllabus.
- Medical Examination: The candidates who clear the written exam are called for medical examination. The candidate is checked on various basis such as hearing capacity, eye test etc.
- Document Verification: The candidates who clear the medical examination and written test are called for document verification as final criteria of selection. The candidates who are unable to produce documents as per requirements are eliminated from the selection process.
General Instructions for INCET 2021
Following are the general instruction that the candidate must refer to:
- Candidates must check whether or not they are eligible for applying for the post or not.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be considered as on the closing date of the application form.
- Any candidate found using any malpractices for the examination will be debarred from the exam.
- No candidate will not be allowed in the exam hall without the admit card.
- If a candidate is late he will not be permitted to the exam hall.
- The result will be prepared solely on merit-basis.
INCET Result 2021
As soon as the result of the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test is released, the notice of the same is communicated to the candidate on their registered mobile number or mail ID. The result releases on the official website i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in either under login or in PDF. The result is conveyed on the same page when it releases.
INCET 2021 Pay Scale
The tradesman mate is classified as Group ‘C’, ‘Industrial’ at various Commands. The pay scale of Tradesman mate is grade-I of 7th CPC of Rs.18000- 56900/-.
Candidates can check the job profile of the post from below:
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy is the naval branch of Indian armed forces and the president of India is the direct commander of the Indian Navy. The basic objective of the Indian Navy is to safeguard and watch the maritime border. Currently, the Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel and 137 fleets of warships.
Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test 2019 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The recruitment through INCET is for Civilian post.
Ans : The question paper of INCEt will be divided into 4 sections of 25 marks each.
Ans : The application fee for registering is Rs. 205. the application fee is to be paid online only.
Ans : You will be notified about release of admit card through SMS and Mail.
Tradesman mate official Brochure: Click Here
Chargeman Information Brochure: Click Here