Jharkhand JSSC ANM Syllabus 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (J.S.S.C.) has released the syllabus for Jharkhand JSSC Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery 2019. Female candidates, who have passed their 10th and 12th with 45% and are of minimum 18 years of age can apply for JANMCE 2019. Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 has one written test, which is of 50 marks. Each question carry one mark, and no negative marking is done, in case of wrong answers. Syllabus for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 comprises of 06 topics which are, Community Health Nursing, Health Promotion, Primary Health Care, Child Health Nursing, Midwifery and Health Centre Management. To know the detail of each topic, go through this article carefully.
Jharkhand JSSC ANM Syllabus 2019
In order to get the good result, it is important to have complete knowledge of the syllabus. Syllabus for Jharkhand JSSC ANM Syllabus 2019 is given in detail below.
Community Health Nursing:
- Concept of Health
- Community Health practices
- Health problems and policies
- Health Organisation
- Role of Health team
- Structure of Community
- Rural community
- Dynamics of Community
- Community need assessment
- Community methods & Media
- Community based Rehabilitation
- Nutrition: Essential nutrients, Nutritional problems, Nutritional assessment, promotion of Nutrition.
- Human body and Hygiene: The Human Body, Hygiene of the Body, Optimal functioning of the Body.
- Environmental Sanitation: Environmental Sanitation, Safe water, Disposal of Excreta and Waste, Community participation.
- Mental Health: Mental Health, Maladjustment, Mental illness, Old age care.
Primary Health Care:
- Infection and Immunization – Concept of Disease, Infection, Immunity and Body defense mechanisms, immunization, Collection of Specimen (Principles & Methods), Disinfection and Sterilization, waste Disposal.
- Communicable Diseases – Introduction to Communicable diseases, Communicable diseases, Care in Communicable diseases, Epidemic Management.
- Community Health Problems – Care of the Sick In the Community, Fever (Vital signs), Respiratory problems (Types & Classification), Aches and Pains (Nursing Management), Digestive problems, Urinary Problems, Cardiovascular problems (Signs & Symptoms), Diseases of the nervous system (Neurological problems, Metabolic diseases, Diseases of Musculo-skeletal system, care of Handicap.
- Primary Medical Care – Types of Drugs, Administration of Drugs, Drugs used in minor ailments, Common Emergency Drugs.
- First Aid and Referral – Need for First Aid, Minor Injuries and Ailments, Fractures, Life threatening conditions.
Child Health Nursing:
- Growth & Development
- Nutrition of Infants and Children
- Children’s Rights
- Care of the sick child
- Care of School children
- School Health
- Care of Adolescents
- Care of Adolescent girls
- Human Reproductive System
- Female Pelvis and Foetal skull
- Foetus and Placenta
- Normal Pregnancy
- Antenatal Care
- Normal Labour
- Care during Normal labour
- Normal puerperium
- Care of New-born
- High risk New-Born
- Safe Mother-hood
- High risk Pregnancies
- Abnormalities of pregnancy
- Abnormal childbirth
- Abnormal puerperium
- Surgical Intervention
- Medications used In midwifery
- Life cycle approach
- Status of women and empowerment
- Women Heath Problems
- RTIs and STIs
- Population Education
- Family welfare
Health Centre Management:
- The Sub-centre
- Maintenance of Stock
- Implementation of National health programs
- Update knowledge
Exam Pattern of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Important things related to the exam pattern of JANMCE 2019 are:
Language: JANMCE 2019 is held in English as well as in Hindi.
Exam Mode: Written test is taken on the basis of Optical Mark Recognition (OMR).
Exam Duration: Duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Number of Questions: Candidates have to answer 50 questions. Each question carry 01 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Type of Questions: Candidates have to answer Objective types, Multiple Choice Questions.
Books for Preparation of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Candidates preparing for the JANMCE 2019 should focus on the topics given in the syllabus. Apart of that performing the previous year question papers and mock test, is very helpful to have an idea of the exam. Books that can make the preparation easy for the candidates are as follows:
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide 2016 Edition
- Handbook For ANM in Hindi
- ANM Bharti Pariksha Guide
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 Result
Result of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 is released online by the authorities. Candidates can visit the official website to know the result. Result is prepared by combining the marks candidate has obtained in 10th and 12th standard, technical training they have taken and experience in the commission. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks candidate has obtained from total 150 marks.
Official Website: jssc.nic.in