Jharkhand JSSC ANM Admit Card 2019: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (J.S.S.C.) is releasing the Admit Card for Jharkhand JSSC Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery 2019 on 26th October 2019. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket for JANMCE 2019 from the official website of JSSC. Exam date of JANMCE 2019 is not yet released, we will update you as soon as it is announced. To download the admit card for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019, candidates should keep their registration number and date of birth ready. Candidates have to carry the government issued photo ID card with the admit card, i.e: voter ID, aadhaar card, driving license and PAN card. Go through the article carefully to know how to download the admit card, how to retrieve the forgotten login details, things to carry in exam center and important exam instructions.
Jharkhand JSSC ANM Admit Card 2019
Admit card for JANMCE 2019 will be available soon for download on official website. Once the admit card is available, candidates can download it by using their registration number and date of birth. Though candidates should fill all the details carefully, but in case some errors are left then JSSC provides the option to make correction in the entries of Admit Card. Important dates related to the Jharkhand JSSC ANM Admit Card 2019 are given below:
|Online Registration Start Date||05 Sep 2019|
|Online Registration End Date|
|Last Date of Exam Fee Submission|
|Date for uploading signature & photo & downloading of Admit Card|
|Date to do Corrections in Admit Card|
|Exam Date||Will Notify Soon|
Click Here to download the Admit Card for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019.
How to Rectify the Errors in Admit Card
If a candidate has updated wrong information in their JANMCE 2019 Admit Card, then JSSC provides a window correction of 02 days. During this tenure candidates cannot make any changes, in their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Phone Number. If in case a candidate notices any issue in their admit card after the correction window is closed, then:
- Candidate has to inform the Commission within the seven days remaining for the exam date.
- Submit the application to the Center Superintendent.
- Candidate have to self attest the copy of admit card as well as one of the photo identity card, with the application.
- All this has to be done atleast 45 minutes before the exam gets started, in order to seek the permission to sit in the exam.
- Permission will be granted to the candidate, provisionally by the Center Superintendent.
How to Download the Admit Card for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Admit card of JANMCE 2019 will be released on official website of JSSC. To download the admit card, candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Candidates should go to the official website of JSSC, and click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab present at the left hand-side of the page.
Step 2: As they click on it, a page will open, from there they can click on Admit Card Link for JANMCE 2019.
Step 3: A page will open, here they can download the admit card, by filling their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Forgot Login Details of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
It is very important for a candidate to keep all their login details safe, until the recruitment for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 is complete. If in case a candidate forgot or lost his login details then they can retrieve it by following these steps.
Step 1: Go to the official website of JSSC, and click on, “Application Forms (Apply)”, present on the left hand-side of the screen.
Step 2: From here select the “Online Application Form For JANMCE-2019”. Candidates will be redirected to the new page.
Step 3: Select the option “Forgot Password”.
Step 4: After clicking on it, a screen will appear where the candidates will be asked to add their Email ID and Mobile Number to retrieve the forgotten password.
Things to Carry in Exam for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
While preparing for JANMCE 2019, it is very important that candidates carry the important documents with them. Things that one should carry with them is the printed admit card, along with the ID proof given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- Pan Card
Things not to carry in exam hall: While entering the examination hall, candidates should ensure that they are not carrying the following items:
- Pager, mobile phone or any other electronic device
- Candidates should not carry any valued or precious item
Exam Pattern of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Candidates can refer the details given below to know the exam pattern of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019.
Language: Question paper for JANMCE 2019 is bilingual, it is available in English and Hindi.
Exam Mode: Exam is conducted through Optical Mark Recognition (OMR).
Exam Duration: Duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Number of Questions: Question paper carries 50 questions. Each question is of 01 mark and negative marking is not done for wrong answers.
Type of Questions: Candidates have to answer Objective types, Multiple Choice Questions.
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 Exam Centres
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 is the prominent exam, which is organised in almost all the prominent districts of Jharkhand. To give candidates an idea we are listing down few important districts of Jharkhand State. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of JSSC to know the exact name of the exam centres:
- West Singhbhum
- East Singhbhum
- Seraikela Kharsawan
Exam Schedule of Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Exam schedule for JANMCE 2019 will be as per the details present in the admit card. Few things that are very important related to the exam schedule are listed below:
- Duration of exam is 60 minutes, candidates have to answer 50 question in the defined timeline.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall, 45 minutes before the time scheduled for exam.
Exam Instructions for Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Important instructions related to the Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 recruitment are listed below:It is
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on time.
- They should report to the exam hall that is mentioned in their admit card of JANMCE 2019. Entry to any other exam hall is not permitted, in any condition.
- Candidates should be seated on the seat allotted to them and not on any other seat, half an hour before the exam starts.
- Once the exam is started, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It is important to bring atleast 2 black ball point pen for the examination. Usage of pencil is not allowed in the exam.
- Usage of any electronic device is prohibited in the exam.
- Candidates should fill their Roll Number, code of Question Booklet and Question Booklet Number in the OMR Answer Sheet. If candidate fail to fill all these important details, then their OMR answer sheet will be rejected.
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 is the recruitment conducted by the JSSC to recruit the females as Auxilliary nurse midwife. ANMs are basically the female health workers, working at the village-level. They act as the liaison between the health services and the community. Recruiting the right candidate through transparent procedure is the aim of JSSC, as the services provided by ANM are of vital importance to reach the target set by national health programme.
Jharkhand JSSC ANM 2019 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Though it is very important to save these details, but if in case the candidate has forgotten them, then they can write an email to the commission.
Ans : No documents are submitted while filling the application form.
Ans : All the candidates who are filling the form are given the application number, whereas roll number is assigned to the candidates who receives their admit card.
Ans : Application Number is important as it helps the candidate to get the Admit Card.
Ans : JSSC doesn't make the appointments, it just select the candidates, by conducting fair exam and then give the name of the candidates to the appointing authorities.
Official Website: jssc.nic.in