High Court of Jharkhand has released the result of Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 main examination at jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in on January 14, 2019. The result has been announced in the form of pdf which is containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. Candidates can check the complete information of Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
Online applications are invited for eligible candidates from Bar for the post of District Judges. Candidates have to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information and make sure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Schedule for the Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Details advertisement available from||28 Oct 2017|
|Starting date of Online Application||01 Nov 2017|
|Closing date of Online Application||15 Nov 2017|
|Admit Card||17 Feb 2018|
|Preliminary Test||25 Feb 2018|
|Main Examination||04 Nov 2018|
|Declaration of final result||14 Jan 2019|
- Name of the Post – District Judge
- No. of the vacancies – 17 posts
- Pay scale – Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
- Graduate in law from a University recognized for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Age : Above 35 years but below 45 years as on 31st January, 2016. The upper age limit is relaxable by three years in case of S.C./S.T. candidates .
Experience: More than 7 years at the Bar as a practicing Advocate after having been duly enrolled as such.
- The Preliminary Entrance Test shall be of 100 marks in aggregate.
- Duration of Preliminary Entrance Test shall be of two hours.
- There shall be negative marking of -1 mark (minus one) for each wrong answer.
The Main Examination shall consist of :-
- Part – I – 50 Marks
- Part – II – 150 Marks
- There shall be Viva-Voice Test of 40 marks.
- The marks obtained in Viva-Voice Test shall be added to the marks obtained in Main Examination and the merit list shall be prepared accordingly.
- No candidate irrespective of the marks obtained by him in the Main Examination, shall be eligible for selection for appointment, if he obtains less than 20 marks out of aggregate of 40 in the VivaVoice Test.
Preliminary Entrance Test
The Preliminary Entrance Test shall consist of :-
- General English
- General Knowledge (including Current Affairs).
- Evidence Act.
- Law of Contract.
Part – I Language (English)
(Essay, Précis, Preposition and Comprehension etc.)
Part – II
- Procedural Law (Cr.P.C. & C.P.C.)
- Law of Evidence
- Law of Limitation
- Substantive Law
- Constitution of India
- Indian Penal Code
- Law of Contract
- Sale of Goods Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Negotiable Instrument Act
- Law relating to Motor Vehicle Accident Claim
- Santhal Pargana Tenancy Act
- Chhotanagpur Tenancy Act
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (pocso)
- Prevention Of Corruption Act
- SC & ST Act
- Electricity Act
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS Act)
For more details of Jharkhand High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017 – Download Official Advertisement.