J & K Khadi and Village Industries Board, Old Secretariat, Srinagar has released notification for eligible candidates for the following posts in Jammu and Kashmir and Village Industries Board Recruitment who possess the prescribed qualification mentioned against each post. Interested candidates who check and read all the conditions and read the instruction carefully can fill their Application Form for JKKVIB Recruitment 2016 for various posts.
All the details of JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, can be checked and detailed here. Candidates are also advised must fill their Application form before the last date.
Latest – Date to verify the Status of Application has been extended up to 10 Apr 2017 and postpone the examination dates. (Notified here)
|KVIB J&K Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|KVIB J&K Recruitment Syllabus||Law Officer | Post Graduate and Graduation level|
|KVIB J&K Recruitment Result||Click Here|
JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17
Total No. of Posts – 101
Distribution of Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Executive officer / Recovery Officer||02|
|Field Publicity Officer||01|
|Accounts Assistants / Junior Auditor||23|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||08|
|Junior Assistant / Record Keeper||23|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2016) – Minimum age is 18 years.
Educational Qualification – Candidates who posses Matric / 10+2 / Graduate / Post Graduate degree / certificate are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by Viva-voce / Interview.
Application Fee is Rs. 300/-.
How to Apply – Candidates have to download and Fill their Application form for J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board Recruitment 2016-17 and pay the application fee to complete the process.
JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17 – Application Form 2016
Candidates who are eligible for above mention posts can download and fill their JKKVIB Application Form 2016 from the official website jkkvib.nic.in or from the direct link provided below. Candidate are requested to fill their Application Form on or before the last date to avoid rush / traffic on official website and check their Eligibility criteria before filling.
To check Application Status whether he / she is eligible or not for Written Exam, Click here.
To check how to verify the status of their applications by the candidates applied for various posts, Click here. Extended up to 10 Apr 2017.
Application Process is over now.
Get JKKVIB Application Form 2016-17 here – Click here to download the Application Form for JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17 issued by J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board.
The application forms can now be deposited/ reconceived by post or by hand in Division office “J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board 245- A Laxman Kutir Puran Nagar near Post Office Lane new Plot Jammu” as well.
How to Apply?
- A Bank draft /Bankers Cheque /Pay order for an amount Rs.300 drawn in favour of J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board payable at Srinagar should be attached with application form.
- Candidate must possess the academic /Technical qualification obtained from a recognized university /Board and fulfill all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post for which the applicant applies by or on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
- In service candidates may apply through his/her employer, if he/she possess the required qualification prescribed for the post for which the candidate applies.
- The application form should be filled in neatly and legibly with blue or black Ball pointed Pen.
- A photograph cut to the size of space earmarked for the purpose in application form dully attested by a Gazetted officer should be pasted therein.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Candidate shall attach self-attested copies of following documents with his/her application form.
- Date of birth certificate
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Qualification certificate(s) along with marks card(s)
- Reserved category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Experience/Training certificate
- Distinction in NCC activities(Holder of Grade “C” Certificate)
- Special Attributes.
|Name of the Posts||Education Qualification|
|Executive Officer||Post graduate or M.Com/ Economics preferably M.B.A|
|Law Officer||A bachelor’s degree in law from a university established by Law in India with atleast 2 years continuous practice at the Bar|
|Publicity Officer||Graduate with Diploma in Journalism (or )
Post graduate in Mass Communication
|Assistant Executive officer / Recovery Officer||Post graduate or M.Com/ Economics preferably
|Field Publicity Officer||Graduate with Diploma in Journalism|
|Accounts Assistants / Junior Auditor||Graduate desirable Degree/ Diploma in commerce / commercial accounting or mathematics as one of the subjects in graduation for knowledge of typing preferably preparation of accounts on computer.|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||Graduate with Economics or Statistics as one of the
subject desirable knowledge of typing preferably for preparation of statement on computer
|Junior Assistant / Record Keeper||Graduate and type knowing with 35 words speed per minute|
|Orderly||Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2|
|Fieldman Beekeeping||Matric preferably trained in basic Apiculture|
The Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State as defined in Section 6 of Constitution of J&K State.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2016)
Minimum 18 years; and
- 40 years in case of open merit.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual
JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17 – Admit Card / Call Letter 2016
No call letters shall be issued by the Board to any candidate for appearing in the written test and Viva-voce interview. However Board will give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official website (jkkvib.nic.in) about the venues, dates of written test/viva-voce/ interview for information of all eligible candidates. No claim of being un aware of the dates/schedule for written test/viva-voce interview shall be entertained.
JKKVIB Recruitment 2016-17 – Selection Process
Candidates who download their JKKVIB Admit Card 2016 from the official website and have appeared in the written examination and qualified in the written examination will be called for Viva Voce / Interview.
Selection of candidates will be followed by following rounds
- Written Examination
- Viva-voce / Interview
The candidate must produce the originals of documents/ testimonials / category certificates etc before the committee constituted for the viva-voce interview. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-voce/interview.