Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (CGTCE) in October, November and December. JSSC TGT Answer Key 2017 of exams held on 29 Oct, 05 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov, 02 Dec 2017 can be checked online after exam. Teh answer key will be available in pdf format. The JSSC has released the Answer Key for exams held on November 12, 19, 25, 26 and December 02, 2017. The candidates can cross check their answers with the one given in the JSSC TGT Answer Key 2017. Candidates must calculate their mark as per the marking scheme given by the Commission. Also, the applicant can raise objections, if there is any in the answer key by submitting their representative online.
JSSC TGT Answer Key 2017
Candidates can check answer key of JSSC TGT 2017 as per schedule. Important dates for the exam, availability of key and post-exam events are as follows.
|JSSC TGT 2017 exam||29 Oct, 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 25 Nov, 26 Nov, 02 Dec 2017|
|JSSC TGT 2017 Answer Key||02 Nov 2017 onwards!|
|Submitting the Respresentative for JSSC TGT Answer Key||13 Dec 2017 (10:00 AM)(Bangla)|
|Last date for submitting the representation||07 Dec 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Exam Date||Answer key|
|TGT Exam held on December 02, 2017
|Submit Representation | Answer Key (02 Dec 2017)|
|TGT Exam held on 12, 19, 25, 26 Nov 2017 – New!
Economics, English, Hindi, Botany/Zoology/Chemistry, History & Civics, Sanskrit, Urdu, Commerce, Home Science, Arabic, Farsi, Geography, Maths & Physics, Compulsory Paper
|Submit Representation | Answer Key (30 Nov 2017)|
| TGT Exam held on 29 Oct 2017
Physical Education, HO, Khariya, Khortha, Kurmali, Kurukh, Mundari, Music, Nagpuri, Odiya, Panchpargania, Santhali
|Objection Notice | Answer Key (02 Nov 2017)|
Official Website jssc.in.
How to Download the JSSC CGTTCE Answer Key 2017?
The candidates can download the answer key for JSSC CGTCE 2017 by following the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link given above to download the Answer Key.
- The answer key is available in pdf format.
- The candidate may download and take a print out of the answer key in order to cross check their answers.
How to Submit the Objections in the Answer Key?
The Commission gives the facility to the applicant to raise an objection(s) if there is any in the answer key through online mode only. The candidate has to submit the objections as per the schedule given in the table as above. To submit the representations, follow the instructions as given:
- Click on the link which is given above to submit the representation.
- Now, enter Application Number, Date of Birth and select the name of the subject for which the candidate needs to submit the representation.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- Also, the candidate can upload a scanned document in proof of the objection raised. The size of the document should not be more than 3MB.
Significance of JSSC TGT Answer Key 2017
Answer key is important due to several reasons. Check following points how you can use JSSC TGT Answer Key 2017.
- It conveys right answers to test takers and helps estimate score.
- It makes recruitment process fair and transparent as everyone gets to know correct answers on basis of which exam conducting body will calculate result.
- You can also submit representation regarding issues in provisional keys.
- Jharkhand SSC takes into account examinees concerns and revises keys as required.
JSSC TGT Provisional Answer Key 2017: First time that Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission releases answer key of an exam, it is provisional. By provisional it means that these are answers which exam conducting body has determined to be right. However, candidates may raise genuine concerns on them.
JSSC TGT Revised / Final Answer Key 2017: After looking into concerns of candidates over answer key of JSSC TGT 2017, JSSC will come up with a final key. This is then used to calculate marks for publishing result.
There is a third type, unofficial answer key of JSSC TGT 2017. Now this may be available before official answer keys come. Probable people / groups to release an unofficial JSSC answer key include individuals, subject experts, coaching centers. Purpose of unofficial key is to help test takers get some idea of question paper solution until official answer key releases. However, these may or may not match completely with official answer keys.
Exam pattern of JSSC Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination 2017
|Paper I||Hindi paragraph based questions||50|
|Hindi grammar based questions||50|
|General knowledge based questions||100|
|Paper II||Subject specific questions||150|
Qualifying Cut Off Marks
You may note marks needed to qualify CGTTCE beforehand. Cut off marks are as follows.
- Paper 1 – 33%
- Paper 2 – 50% / 45% for SC and ST