Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Postal Circle has released the official notification for the recruitemtn of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre. The last date for the submission of the application process is February 17, 2020. Candidates have to take 2 papers to get selected for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment. Karnataka Postal Circle MTS 2020 Exam is scheduled on March 15, 2020. Get here complete details related to Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, vacancies, and the other information.
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
Karnataka Postal Circle carrying out MTS recruitment as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of notification||04 Feb 2020|
|Start date of application process||04 Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply||17 Feb 2020|
|Issue of admit card||02 Mar 2020|
|Karnataka Postal Circle MTS 2020 Exam Date||15 Mar 2020|
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment has been released. Candidates can download Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment by clicking on the image below:
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS 2020 Vacancies
The number of vacancies for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS 2020 may or may not increase in future. Check the number of vacancies for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2020 below:
For the year 2018
For the year 2019
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Application Form 2020
The application process for Karnataka Circle MTS recruitment is carried out through the offline process. Candidates have to submit their application form to Divisional office. Know more about Karnataka Postal Circle MTS application form below:
- The application form for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS post is attached with the official notification.
- With the application form, candidates have to attach the passport size photograph and age proof.
- Candidates also have to submit a preference for the year 2018 and 2019 along with the application form.
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before starting with the application procedure for Karnataka Postal Circle, refer to the eligibility criteria below:
- To apply for Multi Tasking Staff, candidates must have worked regularly for 03 years. These 03 years is calculated from the crucial date of eligibility.
|Vacancy Year||Period of vacancy||Crucial date of eligibility|
|2018||April 04, 2018 to December 31, 2018||January 01, 2018|
|2019||January 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019||January 01, 2019|
- There is no upper age limit to apply for MTS post.
- No specified educational qualification for Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Examination Pattern for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS 2020
To begin with the preparation for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment, refer to the examination pattern provided below:
- Nature of examination: Competitive examination.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in Paper 1 of MTS exam.
- Maximum marks: 100 marks in 2 parts
- Duration of examination: Examination for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS is conducted for 01 hour.
- Language of examination: Question paper of Karnataka Postal Circle is prepared in Hindi and English language.
- Language of the answer: No option for the language of the answer is provided.
- Nature of examination: Paper 2 is qualifying in nature
- Type of questions: Subjective type and multiple-choice questions are asked in Paper 2.
- Maximum marks: 50 marks
- Duration of examination: Karnataka Postal Circle MTS examination is conducted for 01 hour
- Language of examination: Question paper is designed in Hindi and English language (Bilingual language)
- Language of the answer: The language of the answer depends upon the language of the question.
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Get the syllabus for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2020 below:
Syllabus for Paper 1 Part A
Post Office Guide Part 1
- Organization of the department
- Type of post offices
- Business hours
- Payment of postage, stamps and stationery
- General rules as to sealing and posting, packing, manner of affixing postage stamps
- Methods of address
- Postboxes and postbags
- Duties of letterbox peon
- Official postal articles
- Prohibited postal articles
- Products and services: Mails, Insurance, Banking and Remittances, Stamps and business (reference India Post Website)
Postal Manual Volume V
Syllabus for Paper 1 Part B
- Indian geography
- General knowledge
- Indian culture and freedom struggle
- Ethics and morale study
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Unitary method
Syllabus for Paper 2
- Translation of words from English to local language
- Translation of words from local language to English
- Letter writing in local language
- Paragraph/short essay in the local language
Examination Timings for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
In the official notification, the examination timings for MTS recruitment has been released. Candidates have to take two papers in continuity. However, a 10 minutes break is provided to candidates between the two papers. Applicants are not allowed to go out of the examination hall/centre during this break. Check the examination timings for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment below:
|Paper 1||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Paper 2||11:10 AM to 12:10 PM|
Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020 Examination Centre
Candidates have to present at the examination centre allotted to them. Under no circumstance does a candidate is allowed to take the examination in other regions. Check the examination centre for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS recruitment 2020 below:
- Bengaluru for Bengaluru HQ region
- Dharwad for North Karnataka region
- Another centre is decided by postmaster General, South Karnataka region.
Qualifying Marks for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
In the official notification, Karnataka Postal Circle has described the qualifying marks for MTS post. Check the same in the table provided below:
Qualifying marks for Paper 1
Qualifying marks for Paper 2
Criteria for Selection for Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
Get information about the selection criteria for Karnataka Postal Circle for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) is as follows:
- Paper 1 and paper 2 of Karnataka Postal Circle MTS is conducted in continuity.
- Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by Karnataka Potal Circle. Paper 2 of Karnataka Postal circle is qualifying in nature. Paper 2 marks are not calculated for the preparation of the result. The merit list of Karnataka Postal Circle MTS is prepared based on Paper 1 marks.
- The number of selected for the post is equal to the number of vacancies.
- If any vacancy remains unfilled due to non-joining of the applicant, the next candidate in the list is called.
About Karnataka Postal Service
Karnataka Postal Circle is a postal service that provides high-quality mail, parcel and other related services. They provide their services in Indian and throughout the world and are recognized as an excellent organization. Their mission is to understand the customer’s need and fulfil their demands. Karnataka postal circle is completely dedicated to providing a challenging and fruitful career to every employee.
Official website: karnatakapost.gov.in
For more information related to Karnataka Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020, download notification.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”562″ tag=”recruitment”]