The Karnataka Examination Authority will release the admit card on their official website kea.kar.nic.in. The applicants will be able to download the admit card from the official website as well as here. Karnataka Examination Authority has officially proposed to conduct the competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Pre-University College. The application process is over and the examination scheduled to be conducted on February 23, 24, 25 and 26, 2018, was postponed. Now the Exam is scheduled to be held from October 11 to 23, 2018. The Karnataka Examination Authority announced various subject wise posts in the year 2015. The posts availability may vary as per the Subject and category. Candidates must note that it’s the candidate’s responsibility to download the admit card on time. A direct link will be provided here on this page so the candidates can easily access their respective admit cards.
KEA PU Lecturer Admit Card 2018
Karnataka Examination Authority will release the admit card on their official website kea.kar.nic.in. The official date of the admit card release will also be announced by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Note down the schedule provided below to understand the exam process.
|Admit Card||Will be announced|
- Postponement Notice: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: Admit card will be released on kea.kar.nic.in
- Time Table:
How to Download the Admit Card?
The applicants will be able to download the admit card from the official website and a direct link will also be provided to download the admit card. Candidates are advised to check the details carefully before taking the print out of the admit card. After checking the details carefully, take out a print of the same. It is advised that student must keep the soft copy as well. The admit card must be kept safe after taking the exam as well considering it will be required for the further recruitment process. Follow the given steps to download the admit card:-
- Visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the Admit Card link
- Fill in the Application Number
- Provide the correct password.
- The display will show your admit card.
- Check the details on the admit card.
- If correct, take a print out of the same.
- Keep the print copy safe as it will be needed for the exam as well as for the further recruitment process.