Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Supreme Court of India, New Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for filling up 57 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted Post). Candidates can check all the information related to Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, result etc. Selection shall be made on the basis of qualifying in Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test and Interview.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017, can submit application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Starting date for online registration of application||11 Feb 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||10 Mar 2017|
|Date of Exam||17 Sep 2017|
|Date of Exam||17 Sep 2017|
Name of the Posts – Junior Court Assistant
Total Number of Posts – 57
Exam Centre – Delhi Only
Pay Scale – Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35400. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 43758/- p.m. (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Age Limit –18 years to 27 years
- General / OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the online application form and pay application fees.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Answer key 2017
The supreme court of India has released the answer key of the Junior Court Assistant Recruitment exam which was held on 17 Sep 2017 at various centre. The direct link to download official answer keys is available to check below.
- Answer keys: Click Here to check Supreme Court Junior Assistant Answer Keys 2017.
Important instructions for the Candidates:
- The answer keys will be available on the portal from 22.09.2017 (5:00 PM onwards) to 25.09.2017 (up to 5:00 PM) for candidates to view and submit their objections, if any, regarding any of the questions. Thereafter no objections will be entertained from the candidates.
- Candidate should fill in his/her roll no., date of birth and question booklet series in order to view the corresponding answer key.
- Candidate should submit valid and specific inputs for re–examination of answer key, in the space provided in the portal.
- Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only) per question will be charged for each objection submitted by the candidate.
- If candidate’s objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly and the fee collected from the candidate will be refunded for that particular question will be refunded.
- Fee refund for objections found correct will only be credited by RTGS to the candidate’s bank account as per details filled by him/her on the portal.
- For objection(s) found incorrect by the subject experts the fee will not be refunded.
- No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter, etc.
- Written test result will be declared after modifications, if any, are incorporated in the answer keys wherever required
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognised University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of computer operation.
Age Requirement – Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.12.2016. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for those departmental candidates who are having 3 years regular service in this Registry. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
Scheme of Examination / Selection Procedure
The eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subject:-
|1.||Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)||2 hours|
|2.||Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|3.||Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|4.||Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||2 hours|
Those candidates who qualify in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks. After qualifying in prescribed tests and interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.