Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) has released the Recruitment notification for various posts of AE, JE, Chemists e.t.c. As per the official notification selection will be purely on the basis of merit. Acceptance of Applications was started on July 19, 2017, and the last date was August 18, 2017. On December 21, 2017, KPCL has released the list of candidates called for the written test to be held on January 21, 2018. KPCL will conduct a written exam which is of objective type with an OMR sheet. All the details related to the entrance examination are mentioned on the admit card like date, time and venue of the entrance exam. To download the admit card you may have to provide details like- email id/ password etc. therefore, keep these details hand. Check complete details of KPCL Hall Ticket 2018 below.
KPCL Hall Ticket 2018
The candidate has to download the admit card as soon as it is available on the official website. Admit card has been released on the official website however candidates can also download it from the link below once it is available.
|Admit card||09 Jan 2018|
|Exam is scheduled to be held on||21 Jan 2018|
|Kannada Language Test is scheduled to be held on||28 Jan 2018|
Admit Card: Click here to download the KPCL Admit Card 2018.
Selected Candidates for Written exam
KPCL has issued the list of candidates who are eligible for the written exam. For separate posts, separate List has been published. Candidates can also check the list of ineligible candidates who have not paid the prescribed fee.
- List of candidates required to attend Kannada Language Test: For HK || For NHK
- Additional List of eligible candidates for the written exam: Click here to check the list.
- List of eligible candidates for the written exam: Click here to check the list.
Further, if any candidate, who had remitted the prescribed fee but his/her application number does not appear in the list of eligible candidates, is required to:
- Scan the Acknowledgement obtained while submitting on-line application, Fee paid Challan & Receipt issued by the Post Office and send it to the following e-mail address on or before 30.12.2017 e-mail: email@example.com OR Attend the office at the above address along with originals & zerox copies of documents on or before 30.12.2017.
Steps to download the Admit Card 2018
To download the admit card candidate has to follow the below-mentioned steps
- First of all, visit the official website of KPCL or click the admit card given above.
- If you are on the official website open the “Recruitment” section and click on KPCL AE Recruitment.
- Now enter your asked details and submit them.
- Once you submit it you admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates will have to attend the written test in any one of the following 6 centers:
Candidates may indicate any two centers in the order of their preference. In case of
inability to consider their options nearest test center to the preferred center will be allotted.