UP National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) declared the result for the candidates who appeared for the examination. UP NRHM Recruitment Result 2017 consist the scores obtained by the candidates for the various posts. The result has been uploaded on the website www.pariksha.up.nic.in or upnrhm.gov.in. The result decides the qualified candidates for the various posts in the department of the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM).
UP NRHM Recruitment Result 2017
The UP NRHM Recruitment Result 2017 has been declared for the various posts. Candidates who qualified the Written examination will be called for the next stage i.e. Interview. Those qualified candidates will be recruited on the basis of the scores obtained in both the stages as per the available vacancies for the various posts.
- Merit List: Click here to check the merit list.
- Modified Result: Click here to check the modified result.
- Check Result: Click here to check the result of ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant Examination.
Highlights of the Result
- The result will be declared through the online mode as per the scheduled dates only.
- The result will be declared post wise in the pdf format for all the stages of selection process separately.
- On the basis of the result only, the qualified candidates will be recruited for the applied post.
How to Check Result
Candidates can check their UP NRHM Recruitment Result 2017 by the following steps:
- Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the websites www.pariksha.up.nic.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search for the link on the homepage of the websites.
- Step 3 – Now, the candidates will have to click on the searched link to check the result.
- Step 4 – The list of the qualified candidates for the various posts will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Candidates need to search the list of the qualified candidates for the concerned post and click on the link.
- Step 6 – Now, the candidates can check their result status with the help of their roll number.
- Step 7 – Lastly, the candidates need to save it and take a printout for future reference.
The counselling will begin after the declaration of the result. To get the information regarding the counselling venue, date and timings, the candidates need to visit the above-mentioned websites. The candidates’ recruitment will be based on their scores obtained in both the stages i.e. Written Test and Interview of the selection process. Candidates need to carry all the important documents at the time of counselling which is as follows:
List of Important Documents
- Photo Identity Proof – Driving License/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or COLLEGE/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested photocopy.
- A Copy of Experience Certificates, Salary Slips and Educational Qualifications etc along with the original.
- Printed copy of the Admit Card and Result.
*Note – In case, if any candidate will forget to bring any of the above-mentioned documents or arrives late at the counselling venue then his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to participate in the later counselling sessions.