KPSC JTO Recruitment 2020 – Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts the exam for Junior Training Officer (JTO). As of now, KPSC has not yet released the JTO result. Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website, kpsc.kar.nic.in, to check the KPSC JTO result. Karnataka PSC has released a total of 1520 vacancies for KPSC JTO recruitment. The posts that are advertised are of Turner, Fitter, ICTSM (ITESM), Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Electronic Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning), Instrument Mechanic, Interior Design & Decoration and others. Read on to get more information about KPSC JTO recruitment 2020.
KPSC JTO Recruitment 2020
The selection of candidates for the post of KPSC JTO is done through written exam and interview/document verification round. Note down the important dates for KPSC JTO recruitment 2020 from the table below.
|Application Form||19 Feb 2018|
|Closing of Application Form||20 Mar 2018|
|Admit card||17 Dec 2018|
|Examination||27 Dec 2018 to 04 Jan 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
KPSC JTO Recruitment Result 2020
Result for KPSC JTO releases on the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission. Applicants can check their result by browsing kpsc.kar.nic.in. Get more information about the KPSC JTO result below.
- KPSC JTO result can be checked without login. Aspirants have to click on ‘the results’ link present on the website to check the result.
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) declares the result in PDF format.
- To check whether or not qualified use the roll number/enrollment number.
KPSC JTO 2020 – Document Verification
In the interview/document verification round, aspirants are required to carry the documents provided below. These documents (original) helps the conducting body to verify the information provided by aspirants at the time of registration. Also, those claiming for reservation have to present all the documents in the correct format. Go through the list to not miss an important document for this round.
- Aadhaar card
- All the qualifications assigned to the respective posts obtained by the last date.
- 10th certificate/ Birth Date Or equivalent examination certificate/school transfer showing the date of birth.
- Former soldier receiving a pension and a gratuity certificate. Letter if a dependent or the proportion of dead or permanently wounded soldiers who have died while in service (if requested by a former soldier reservation).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1/Category-2A/Category-2B/Category-3A and Category-3B reservation certificates. These certificates must be in the current format (if the reservation is requested).
- Rural Reservation Certificate Form 1 & 2 for those seeking reservation under this category.
- Certificate of study in Kannada media (if the reservation is requested)
- Passive Reservation Certificate (if the reservation is requested)
- Widower Certificate from Tahsildar
- Service Certificates (if any)
- Eligibility Certificate for Reservation of Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates (Reservation)
- Swagram Certificate (Candidates in Government Service seeking Hyderabad-Karnataka Reservation)
Below are the vacancy details for KPSC JTO examination. Go through the table to know advertised vacancy for each post under Junior Training Officer.
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning)||94|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||150|
|Interior Design & Decoration||10|
|(Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)|
(Mill Wright Mechanic)
|Plastic Processing Operator||01|
KPSC JTO Examination Schedule
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the exam schedule for KPSC Junior Training Officer. Check out the dates for KPSC JTO exam below.
KPSC JTO Admit Card 2020
Admit Card is the Key to enter in the examination hall for all the candidates. It becomes mandatory for aspirants to download their KPSC JTO admit card online. Know the key details about downloading KPSC JTO admit card below.
- Candidates can download their admit card from kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- KPSC releases the JTO admit card through login. So, candidates must be ready with their registration ID to login.
- It is mandatory to carry a hard copy of the JTO admit card on the day of the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget, study material, food items to the exam centre.
- KPSC JTO Admit card contains major information such as
- The name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Exam centre code and address etc.
KPSC JTO Exam Pattern 2020
The preparation for the examination of KPSC JTO exam demands a lot of time, dedication and hard work. The path to crack the exam becomes easy with some resources such as the exam pattern of the recruitment. So, read on to get the KPSC JTO exam pattern.
- KPSC JTO Competitive examination is Objective Choice Type.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- The exam is conducted on (Computer-based recruitment test-CBRT).
- Marks allocated for General Paper is 200 whereas Marks for Specific paper is also 200.
- The time duration for General Paper 1 and 30 minutes, and Specific Paper is 2 hours.
KPSC JTO Application Form 2020
The application process for KPSC Junior Training Officer is conducted through online mode. Candidates are advised to follow the steps provided below to submit the application form successfully.
Application Process over..!!
How To Apply?
- Navigate to the official website of the commission, kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Click on the link Application for JTO post.
- Now, click on the New Registration button. Enter all the necessary details asked in the registration form.
- Login with valid Login Id and password to fill the KPSC JTO application form.
- Fill the all required information and upload documents.
- Make the e-payment through Post office only.
- Submit and download the application and challan.
Application fees for KPSC JTO must be submitted within the specified time limit. Payment should be made through e-payment from Post Office only. Application fees differ from category to category. Below are the details for application fees.
- Unreserved Category Applicant: Rs.600/-
- Reserved Category and Category 2(A),2(B),3(A),3(B) Applicant: Rs.300/-
- The document should be of greater than 80 kb.
- DPI setting is 100 dpl
- The scale of the image is 100%
- Colour type – True Color
- Format for the image should be in JPG/JPEG
- File size for PDF/JPG/JPEG format is 150 kb.
KPSC JTO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for KPSC JTO Examination below:
- For Unreserved Category is – 35 years
- For Reserved Category and Category 2(A),2(B),3(A),3(B) is – 38 years
- For Ex-Military Person and Category – 1 is – 40 years
- Candidates must have NTC and NAC ITI certificate in the specified post (not applicable on workshop Calculation and Science and Engineering Drawing).
|Fitter||Three years Diploma in |
|Turner||Three years Diploma in|
|Electronic Mechanic||Three years Diploma in|
telecommunication/ Electronics and
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Three years Diploma in Automobile/|
Mechanical (specialization in
|ICTSM(ITESM)||Three years Diploma in Computer Science /|
IT/Electronics & Communication
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning)||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
Production Engineering / Electrical
Computer Engineering/ Industrial
|Engineering Drawing||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
Production Engineering/ Electrical
Engineering/ Electronics &
Computer Engineering/ Industrial
|Mechanic Diesel||Three years Diploma in Automobile/|
Mechanical (specialization in
|Instrument Mechanic||Three years Diploma in Instrumentation/|
Instrumentation and Control Engineering
|Electroplater||Three years Diploma in Electrical|
|Electrician||Three years Diploma in Electrical /|
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Dress Making||Three years Diploma in Dressmaking /|
Garment fabrication technology /
|Interior Design & Decoration||Three years Diploma in Interior design|
and Decoration engineering
|Draughtsman Civil||Three years Diploma in Civil|
|Welder||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Machinist||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Architectural Assistant||Three years Diploma in Architecture|
|Carpenter||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Draughtsman Mechanical||Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
(Mill Wright Mechanic)
|Three years Diploma in Mechanical|
|Secretarial Practice||Diploma (AICTE Approved) in relevant|
|Plastic Processing Operator||Three years Diploma in Plastic|
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a government agency of the state of Karnataka. The commission aims to make recruitments to various civil services through departmental and competitive exams. KPSC is considered by the state government on all matters relating to the methods of recruitment.
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Download the prospectus for KPSC JTO 2018: Click Here to download