KPSC JTO Result 2020 – Result for KPSC JTO exam releases through online mode. Candidates can check their KPSC JTO result 2020 from kpsc.kar.nic.in. As of now, the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has not released the result for Junior Training Officer. Candidates can expect the result in the upcoming month. Applicants can check it by entering enrollment number and exam date. This year, the commission has released total 1520 vacancies for Junior Training Officer. Get here complete details related to KPSC JTO result 2020, vacancies, selection procedure and much more.
KPSC JTO Result 2020
Note down the important dates related to KPSC JTO result 2020 from the table provided below.
|Exam Date||27 Dec 2018 to 04 Jan 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check KPSC JTO Result 2020 as per schedule from kpsc.kar.nic.in.
How to Check KPSC JTO Result 2020?
The result for Junior Training Officer (JTO) declares through the online procedure. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of the Karnataka PSC. Follow the steps given below to check and download KPSC JTO result.
1st step: Visit the official website of Karnataka PSC, kpsc.kar.nic. Check out the direct link provided above to check the KPSC JTO result.
2nd step: Reaching the home age, click on ‘the result’ as shown below.
3rd step: Clicking the link leads to another page. Here, various recruitment results are displayed. Candidates have to click on the relevant KPSC JTO result link.
4th step: KPSC JTO result pdf displays on the screen. Check the status of selection with roll number.
5th step: Hit the download button and save the KPSC Result JTO PDF.
Know the Interview Marks for KPSC JTO 2020 Recruitment
Karnataka PSC uploads the marks for interview session on the official website. Those candidates who are able to qualify the written exam are shortlisted for the interview round. Know the procedure to check the interview scores for KPSC JTO exam below.
1st step: Browse the official website of KPSC to get the interview scores.
2nd step: Landing the homepage, click on ‘interview scores’ link.
3rd step: Hereafter, interview scores for various recruitment displays. Candidates have to search for their Junior Training Officer interview scores.
4th step: Click on the link. Check the scores with the help of the roll number.
5th step: Download the interview scores KPSC JTO recruitment.
KPSC JTO Vacancies 2020
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a total of 1520 vacancies for the post of Junior Training Officer (JTO). Out of the total post, the largest share on vacancies is for the post of Fitter (348 vacancies). The second-largest part in vacancies is of the post of electrician carrying 288 vacancies. Check out the distribution of vacancies for KPSC JTO recruitment below.
|Name of Division||Total No. of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||99|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning)||94|
|Workshop Calculation & Science||150|
|Interior Design & Decoration||10|
|(Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)|
(Mill Wright Mechanic)
|Plastic Processing Operator||01|
KPSC JTO Document Verification 2020
Candidates who are able to qualify the written exam are called for interview/document verification round. In this round, the candidate’s eligibility and reservation claims are verified with the help of the original documents. Here is the list of such documents to carry to the verification.
- Aadhaar card
- All the qualifications assigned to the respective posts obtained by the last date.
- 10th certificate/ Birth Date Or equivalent examination certificate/school transfer showing the date of birth.
- Former soldier receiving a pension and a gratuity certificate. Letter if a dependent or the proportion of dead or permanently wounded soldiers who have died while in service (if requested by a former soldier reservation).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1/Category-2A/Category-2B/Category-3A and Category-3B reservation certificates. These certificates must be in the current format (if the reservation is requested).
- Rural Reservation Certificate Form 1 & 2 for those seeking reservation under this category.
- Certificate of study in Kannada media (if the reservation is requested)
- Passive Reservation Certificate (if the reservation is requested)
- Widower Certificate from Tahsildar
- Service Certificates (if any)
- Eligibility Certificate for Reservation of Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates (Reservation)
- Swagram Certificate (Candidates in Government Service seeking Hyderabad-Karnataka Reservation)
General Guidelines for KPSC JTO Recruitment 2020
There are certain guidelines that Karnataka Public Service Commission has laid down for transparent conduct of the recruitment. Aspirants must abide by these general guidelines for smooth commencement of the examination. So, go through the general instructions provided below.
- The candidature of a candidate is cancelled if
- He/she is a fake person, has submitted a forged document or corrected document, or made a false statement or concealed factual information.
- He/she is pursuing or attempting to follow an improper course in the examination/interview conducted for recruitment purposes.
- Relying on any other illegal and improper approach in connection with their appointment.
- He/she is entitled to in addition to being subject to criminal prosecution and discipline.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a state-level PSC situated at the state of Karnataka. The main motive of KPSC is to conduct a recruitment process to shortlist eligible candidates for various posts. Candidates are selected for the civil service jobs in the state and other state government posts. The selection is made based on recruitment examinations, Interviews, Physical Test and reservation rules. The recruitment of candidates made purely on the basis of merit.