KSET Admit Card 2016 is issued to applicants. After the application process candidates can get admit card and carry it to exam hall.
KSET Admit Card is also known as hall ticket and call letter.
|Date of Examination||11 Dec 2016|
KSET Admit Card 2016
Candidates who will submit their application on or before the last date of the submission of the application from can get admit card for exam. Carry officially issued KSET Admit Card 2016 to examination center.
After successful payment candidates can download hard copy of application, attendance slip and admission card from kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Test Centre Search
- Click here for test centre search of KSET 2016.
Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. NO Admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo i.d. to the examination center without fail.
The candidates in their own interest are advised to retain copies of the Application Form, Admission Card, Attendance Slip and e-challan/receipt for their record. This will be useful for candidates for any clarification with KSET Center.
Candidates will not be allowed to write anything on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
|Center Code||Center Name|
Directions For The Candidates
- The candidates can note down the venue of the KSET examination center which will be announced 15 days before the examination in the KSET website as well as in the web site of respective test centers where the candidate has submitted his/her application.
- The candidate has to carry his/her admission card to the examination center with photos (attested by the gazetted officer) along with photo id proof.
- No candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes shall be admitted to the examination. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall / room until 11.45 a.m. in the 1st session and 3.30 p.m. in the second session of the examination. No candidate shall be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
- A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to check their roll number and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m.
- Each candidate is required to bring his/her own ball point pen ( Blue or black), pencil, eraser.
- The time allotted for each paper includes time required to read instructions appearing on the Test Booklet and OMR Sheet for filling entries at the appropriate places. No extra time will be provided.
- Smoking and taking tea/refreshment etc., by the candidates in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited.