Loksabha Recruitment 2016 – Parliament of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of the Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant. Interested and Eligible candidates can check all the information related to Loksabha Recruitment 2016 on this page like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, result, etc. The selection process of this recruitment consists of Preliminary and Main Examination but the final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Main Examination.
Loksabha Recruitment 2016 – 2017
All the important and necessary information related to the recruitment of the Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant is available on this page. So, candidates are advised to read all the details very carefully before applying.
|Start of Online Application Form||02 Nov 2016|
|Last date of submission of application/edit of application|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||03 Sep 2017|
|Date of Answer Key of Preliminary Examination||29 Nov 2017|
|Date of Final Answer Key of Preliminary Examination||02 Jan 2018|
|Result||07 Mar 2018|
|Main Exam Call Letter||27 Mar 2018|
|Main Exam Date||As per Admit Card|
Post Name : Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Assistant
No. of Post : 35
- SC – 08
- ST – 01
- OBC – 13
- UR – 13
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay : RS. 4600/- (Pre Revised)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be greater than 27 years
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination + Main Examination
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online as per the schedule from the official website i.e www.loksabha.nic.in of the Parliament of India.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.
- The age of the candidates should not be be equal or less than 27 years.
Admit Card for Main Examination for Loksabha Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is has been released. candidates who have applied for Loksabha Recruitment 2016 – 2017 can download the admit card from the official website or through the direct link given below.
- Main Exam Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for Main Examination.
- Important Instruction regarding the exam, Click here.
- Rejected Candidates List | Notice.
The applicants/candidates will be solely responsible for receiving, downloading and printing of Call Letters/Admit Cards for selection procedure / any other information. Joint Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of email to spam/bulk mail folder or for delay / non receipt of information if the candidate fails to access her/his mail / LSS website in time.
1. Preliminary Examination
|Part A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50 Min|
|Part B||General English||50|
2. Main Examination
|Paper I||English Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Grammar||150||03 Hours|
|Paper II||Constitution of India||100||03 Hours|
- In paper-I, English Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Grammar will be of 60 marks, 40 marks, 25 marks and 25 marks, respectively.
- The Paper-II on ‘Constitution of India’ will be descriptive type. Though the Question Paper-II will be in English, the candidates will have the option of answering the same either in English or in Hindi.
- All the answers of this paper must be written in one medium i.e. English or Hindi.
In case a sufficient number of eligible candidates prefer to take an examination in Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai, Joint Recruitment Cell may hold the preliminary examination in these cities also besides Delhi.
Question Papers & Answer Keys
Main Exam Question Paper
- The Prelims Examination will be a qualifying examination. Only those candidates who secured the minimum passing marks in each component and aggregate in the Pre. Examination will be called for the Main Examination.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted while preparing the final selection list.
- Candidates will have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in each of the papers of the Main Examination.From amongst the candidates who obtain the less qualifying marks in each of the above two papers of the Main Examination, selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in the Main Examination, subject to the availability of vacancies.
- The candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST categories who will be availing the benefit of their category in marks obtained for qualifying the Pre. Examination and/or Main Examination and/or in age, will not be entitled to occupy UR vacancy.
Revised Advertisement: Click Here for full Advertisement.