MPHJS Prelims Admit Card 2020 – Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the MPHJS prelims admit card through online procedure. Candidates can download the hall ticket from mphc.mponline.gov.in or mphc.gov.in. Candidates need to log in with User Id and password to download the hall ticket of MPHJS Prelims exam. To get more details related to MPHJS admit card 2020 including the procedure for downloading admit card, exam pattern, result, read this article.
Latest: The MPHJS Prelims Admit Card 2020 is now available. Get the link below.
MPHJS Prelims Admit Card 2020
MP high court releases MPHJS admit card for preliminary and main examination separately. Get the dates schedule for the MPHJS admit card 2020 from the table below:
|MPHJS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Release date of prelims admit card|
26 Feb 2021
|MPHJS 2020 Prelims exam date|
|Release date for main admit card||To be announced|
|Mains exam date||To be announced|
Download admit card here: Click here download MPHJS admit card 2020.
Cancellation of Candidature:
- Click here to check Notification regarding cancellation of candidature of candidates/advocates for MPHJS
- Click here to check Notification regarding the rejection of candidature of candidates/Judicial officers for MPHJS
How to download MPHJS Prelims Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download the admit card for MPHJS from the official website of MP high court. Refer to the following steps to download the MPHJS admit card 2020.
1st step: Visit the official website for downloading admit card, mphc.mponline.gov.in. Also, the direct link for downloading admit card is provided above.
2nd step: Click on the ‘Notifications/Advertisements’ and then click on the “Click Here – Online Application Forms/ Admit Cards”.
3rd step: After that, click on the the link “Admit Card” as shown in image below:
4th step: A login page as shown in the image is displayed on the screen. Enter the user id and password to login.
5th step: Click on ‘Login’ button.
6th step: MPHJS admit card 2020 is displayed on the screen. Download and take a print out of the same to carry to the exam centre.
Details in MPHJS Admit Card 2020
Following details are present on the MPHJS admit card 2020:
- Name of the candidates
- Examination centre
- Date of the examination
- Name of the examination
- PPost candidate have applied for
- Reporting time for the examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instruction for the examination
Things not to carry to the MPHJS Exam Centre
Candidates are not allowed to carry certain things/items to the MPHJS examination centre. Following is the list of items that applicants are not allowed inside MPHJS 2020 exam centre.
- An electronic gadget like mobile phones, pagers, communication devices like mobile phones, bluetooth, calculators, etc.
- Study materials like notes, papers, textbooks, revision-chits.
Things to remember while downloading MPHJS Prelims Admit Card 2020
Follow these important instructions to download the MPHJS admit card 2020 online:
- Ensure that the login credential (application number and date of birth) ready before the login.
- The details mentioned on the admit card should be correct and as per the MPHJS application form.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, ensure that the print out is clear. Admit card is used for the verification of the candidates in the exam centre. Each detail must be clearly visible.
MPHJS 2020 Examination Centres
MP higher judicial services examination for preliminary and main stages will be conducted at the following centres.
- The preliminary exam will be organized at several institutes at
- The main examination will be conducted at Jabalpur.
Exam Pattern for MPHJS 2020
The main examination is conducted for 2 consecutive days in 2 different shift timings. On the first day of main examination, Paper 1 and Paper 2 are conducted. On the second day of the main exam, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are organized. Both preliminary and main examination have different examination pattern which is provided below:
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Examination:
- Mode of examination: Online examination
- Duration of examination: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Maximum marks: 150 marks
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Marking scheme: +1 mark is given for correct answer
- Distribution of questions:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & EvidenceAct||30||30|
|C.P.C.,T.P. Act & Contract Act||20||20|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Specific Relief Act||05||05|
|Negotiable Instrument Act||03||03|
|M.P. Land Revenue Code||05||05|
|M.P. Accommodation Control Act||05||05|
|Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu. Succession|
Act & Hindu Adoption & Maintenance
|SC & ST (Prev. Of Atrocity) Act||03||03|
|Motor Vehicle Act (Chapter X, XI & XII|
|Court Fees Act, Indian Registration Act &|
Indian Stamp Act)
|Law Lexicon & Maxims||05||05|
Exam Pattern For Main Examination:
- Mode of examination: Offline examination
- Duration of examination: Each paper of main exam is conducted for 03 hours.
- Type of questions: Descriptive type questions.
- Number of papers: There will be 4 papers in MPHJS main examination.
- Distribution of questions:
|Civil Laws & Procedure||100|
|Court Practice, Writing Skill, & Current Legal Knowledge||100|
|Criminal Laws & Procedure||100|
|Judgment Writing etc.||100|
MPHJS Result 2020
After the commencement of the examination, candidates can check their result for preliminary, main and interview round online. To check the result, visit the official website that is mphc.gov.in. Candidates have to click on ‘recruitment/result’ to check their result. MP high court declares result in PDF format having application number, name of the candidates, category and specially-abled (physically challenged).
In the result of the preliminary examination, application form for the main examination is provided. Candidates have to apply for main examination again by submitting this application form with certain documents. Once all the procedure of the selection process is over, applicants can download their scorecard from the website. To do so, candidates have to login using their application number and date of birth.
Madhya Pradesh High Court conducts the examination for MP Higher Judicial Service (District Judge Entry Level) through direct recruitment from BAR. Exam 2020. This examination is conducted for the selection of eligible advocates for the higher judicial service. This year, a total of 47 vacancies are released for this post. Candidates from not only Madhya Pradesh state but also from other states can apply for MP Higher judicial service (direct recruitment). Candidates who are not from Madhya Pradesh state are treated as unreserved category candidates.