MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 will be released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commision. The MPPSC Admit Card 2018 will be released after the successful submission of the application form, at mppsc.nic.in. The admit card will contain all the important specifications related to the candidate as well as the exam. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the MPPSC Assistant Professor admit card at the time of appearing for the exam. If the candidates will not do so then they will not be able to give the exam. With the admit card, the candidates also need to carry one ID proof. The candidates can check the details related to the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 from the page below.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The admit card will be issued online. The candidates will have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth to view and download it. After that, they are advised to take the printout of the admit card for the future purpose. The candidates can check the important dates related to MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 from the table below.
|Admit Card Issue Date||to be announced|
|Examination Date||to be announced|
Admit Card: MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.mppsc.nic.in.
How to Download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The candidates who have applied or wish to apply for MPPSC 2018 will be able to download the admit card by following the points given below.
- First, the candidates will have to go to the official website or click on the link given on the page.
- Now, the candidates will have to click on the link given on the right side named as “Download-Admit Card”.
- After clicking that link, the candidates will get a page on which they will find the link to download the admit card for Assistant Professor. Then click on the link named as “View”.
- Then the candidates will get a page on which you will have to enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the credentials, the candidates will have to click on the view button and the admit card will be displayed to the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the admit card for the future reference.
ID Proof to be Carried with Admit Card: The candidates will have to carry an extra identity proof at the time of appearing for the exam. The documents list os given below.
- UID/ Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book
- Identity Card issued by the Employer for government service.
- Identity Card issued by the Educational Organization.
MPPSC 2018 Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to go for the written online test. The online test will be a multiple choice test in both the languages English and Hindi. There will be 200 questions in total. The candidates will get 2 marks for each correct answer. After the test, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the interview. The same can be seen from the table below.
|Written Exam||Subjectwise question that you choose in application form||400|
Interview Call Letter for MPPSC 2018
The candidates who will be shortlisted by the written online test will be called for the interview process. Before appearing for the interview, the records of the candidates will be verified. The candidates who will fulfill the criteria of verification will be able to go for the interview. The commission will take the final decision to call the candidates for interview. If the candidate will be absent for the interview then they will not be eligible for the selection. While going for the interview, the candidates will have to download the admit card/call letter. The candidates will not be eligible for the interview without the call letter. To download the call letter, the candidates can follow the points given below.
- First, they will have to go to the official website or the link provided on this page.
- Then the candidate will have to click on the link given as “Download-Call Letter”.
- After that, you will get the page in which there will be a link to download the admit card for Assistant Professor.
- Click on that link.
- After clicking you will get a window in which you will have to enter the Roll Number/Application Number and Date of Birth. DOB will be in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you will get your call letter for the interview.
- Take the printout of the call letter.