Admit Card for the MPPSC Assistant Professor will be issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission before the examination. Candidates who have successfully submitted MPPSC Assistant Professor Application form can download their MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 from here. Details regarding MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 will be available below on this page.
MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
Admit Card will be issued by MPPSC before the Examination. Admit Card for MPPSC Assistant Professor Examination will be issued after the submission of the application form. Candidates can download their admit card through the link given below.
|Admit Card Issue Date||to be announced|
|Examination Date||to be announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card: MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.mppsc.nic.in.
How to Download MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card?
- Candidates may visit the official website www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppsc.com.
- Click on MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018.
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ Take a print out and carry to the exam.
MPPSC has allowed for following ID cards. Candidates have to come with a photocopy of one of these.
- Voter ID
- UID/Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book
MPPSC Assistant Professor recruitment will be held for the assistant professor of various subjects. Candidate can download the syllabus for MPPSC Assistant Professor according to their subject by clicking the link given below.
- Click Here to download the Syllabus of MPPSC Assistant Professor.
|Written Exam||Subjectwise question that you choose in application form||400|
- Question Paper will contain Multiple choice questions(MCQ).
- There is total 200 question. Candidate can 2 marks for each correct answer.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and English both language.