JKSSB Teacher Jobs 2018 important information is disclosed by the JKSSB, the candidates who are willing to be the part of this board can go through this article to find all the important information related to openings. The J&K Services Selection Board has advertised posts of General Teacher, Science/Maths Teacher and Urdu Teacher for various District Cadres. The total opening of vacancy is 2154, divided differently to various posts. This article will help the expectant candidate to know more about the vacancy, as well as they will find every important notification, eligibility, exam pattern, information about application form and others. JKSSB Teacher Jobs 2018 is the opportunity to all the candidates who are looking forward to working with the teaching profession.
JKSSB Teacher Jobs 2018
The important details are disclosed by the board if you are interested to know about the dates and other information can go through below article.
|Commencement of submission of application form||28 Dec 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||21 Jan 2018|
|Admit Card||29 Mar 2018|
Name & Number of posts:
- General Teacher:1296
- Science/Maths Teacher:644
- Urdu Teacher:214
Application Fees: Rs.350 for the single post, if the candidate is interested in more than one post then they have to submit the application fees separately.
Eligibility: Permanent resident of Jammu&Kashmir as well as not less than 18 years.
Selection Process: There will be written the test which includes Syllabus/General guidelines (120 Marks/120 Mins).
The candidate needed to fill the application form, as it is very first step while applying for the vacancy of the JKSSB Teacher Jobs 2018. While filling up the application form, the candidate may face different types of queries and to solve those queries they can simply take the help of below-given steps.
- The Candidates can fill up the application form through on official website or can simply click on “Application Form” provided above.
- Applicant has to register themselves firstly by clicking on “new user and register here”.
- The candidate is advised to fill up all the important details asked for completion of the form.
- Candidate needs to upload the photograph and signature as required.
- The application form will not be submitted until candidate pays the application fees.
The candidate must make sure that they are eligible for the post they are applying for, and know about eligibility you can simply go through the points given below.
- The candidate needs to be the permanent resident of J&K State.
- A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District if he/ she has resided in such District as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area.
- candidates belonging to SC category are eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of the district of residence in the concerned District.
- The candidate must not be below 18 years as on 01.01.2018 and not above
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
- The candidate is required to be holding a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Those possessing five years’ integrated PG degree are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate doesn’t have to go through the interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit framed out of 100 points having 85 points for a multiple choice based written test and 15 points for preference to B.Ed/M.Ed and higher qualifications. The said 15 points shall be awarded across the board as per the following break-up –
- B.Ed – 5 points
- M.Ed- 5 points
- PG (2 years) or Integrated PG (5 years) – 2 points
- M.Phil- 1 point
- PhD (after M.Phil) – 2 points, if direct PhD (3 points).
- There shall be negative marking (0.25) in Multiple Choice Based written test. Only those candidates will get preference points who have entered the requisite qualifications in their form (by entering it in their profile before).If the same is not reflected in form, no preference points will be allocated, even if the candidates produce any such degree at a later stage.
The candidates who will fill up the application process, and qualify the eligibility criteria then they will be allotted the admit card. The candidate has to carry the admit card as while going for the examination, without authorized admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is advised to candidates that they carry their valid admit card along with required Identification proofs.
Once the candidate will give the exam after that evaluation process will be started by the board, the JKSSB will evaluate the candidate as per their written exam. It is adviced to the candidate to give the exam with proper concentration as it will play the major part in the selection of the candidate. The result date will be announced by the board soon after the exams will be over. The result will be available on the official website or candidate can find it from above provided “Result” link.
The candidate doesn’t have to go through the interview/viva for these posts. They just have to qualify the written exam conducted by the JKSSB for the appointment of JKSSB Teacher Jobs 2018. The candidates will be selected on the 100 points in which 85 points will be for MCQ and remaining 15 marks will be for educational qualification defined in above eligibility section.
J&K Recruitment Teaching