MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020: After conducting the first stage screening test, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the provisional answer keys of the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary exam. Candidates can download it from the official website, mpsc.gov.in. The official notification for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector released earlier announced the selection for 240 vacancies through a three-stage process through the preliminary exam, main exam and interview round. Get the complete information related to MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 including answer key download link, results, and pattern of the main exam among others.
Latest: MPSC has released Provisional Answer Keys of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020. Click here to check now!
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is conducting the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment as per the schedule of events identified below. Note all the important dates of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector from here so as to not miss any event.
|Release date of notification||17 Jan 2020|
|Examination Date||15 Mar 2020|
|Release date of admit card||05 Mar 2020|
|Download of Answer Key||18 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Overview of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
The Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment exam is conducted to fill up such vacancies of the State Government of Maharashtra. A brief overview of the same can be checked below.
|Name of Exam||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Last Conducted in||2019|
|Minimum Eligibility||Diploma in Technology|
|Exam Fees||Rs 374/-|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Answer Keys of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
The answer keys are released in two stages for the Prelims exam. At first, the provisional answer keys are released. Candidates are allowed to challenge the answers provided that they are able to support them with necessary academic references. Once the objection window closes, candidates cannot raise any more challenges and the Commission considers the received objections to revise the answer keys. The final answer keys are subsequently released which forms the basis of the evaluation of the answer sheets of candidates.
Result of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
After the conclusion of each stage of the examination, MPSC declares the result online. Candidates can check their result at mpsc.gov.in. MPSC declares the result of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in the form of a merit list of selected candidates. In the merit list, names and roll number of only selected candidates is present. The selection of candidates for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector is done through three stages. This procedure involves preliminary examination and main examination followed by a final interview. The final result is compiled on the basis of the marks obtained in the main exam and the final exam.
Exam Pattern of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
The examination pattern for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment is given below. Candidates can refer to this examination pattern to prepare for each stage of the exam. The fundamental
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Examination:
- The preliminary examination has objective type questions.
- A total number of 100 questions are asked.
- The preliminary examination is conducted for 100 marks.
- The duration of examination is 01 hours.
- The language of the examination is Marathi and English.
- For every correct answer, +1 mark are awarded.
- General Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
Examination Pattern for Main Examination:
- In the main examination, there will be 120 questions.
- The questions are asked in multiple-choice format.
- The maximum marks allotted to the Main examination are 240 marks.
- The question in the main examination are asked from Mechanical and Automobile Engineering
Preparation Tips for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
Candidates are advised to start preparations for the main exam after the prelims has been conducted without waiting for the results to come out. Early start with preparations is a competitive strategy in its own and can help cover the syllabus systematically in time. Here are a few tips to ace the exam.
- Refer to previous year question papers as much as possible for preparations. This does not only help to understand the types of questions asked can also help get acquainted with questions that are commonly repeated over the years.
- It is important to have a clear understanding of the basics and fundamental concepts of engineering subjects. Otherwise, candidates may face difficulties in answering tricky questions.
- Solve mock tests to improve time management as candidates must always aim to answer accurately as many questions as they can.
- Take short notes of important details from engineering subjects.
- Make enough time for revisions.
Admit Card for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
MPSC has released the admit card for MPSC AMVI online. Candidates can download the admit card for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. For downloading the admit card, candidates require their username and password. In case they have forgotten their password, they can avail of the facility to download the admit card without login credentials. In the admit card, candidates get details related to the MPSC AMVI exam center, examination timings, reporting timings for the exam, and important instructions.
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector is released. Candidates can check the official notification from the image given below:
MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector 2020 Vacancies
This year, MPSC has released a total number of 240 vacancies for MPSC assistant motor vehicle inspector. Candidates can check the distribution of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector from the image below:
Application Form of MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
The application process for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector is conducted online for a limited period of time. Candidates can fill their application form by visiting the official website, mpsc.gov.in. Read more about the application procedure through the information below
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of MPSC, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in, to create a user profile.
- Create a profile after which candidates are provided with username and password.
- Login again using the same username and password.
- Now click on ‘click here to apply’ link to start the application process.
- Fill the details asked in MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector application form.
- Read the declaration before the submission of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector application form.
- On the next screen, click on ‘pay now’ link to proceed for payment.
- Submit the MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector application form 2020 after fee payment.
Eligibility Conditions for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2020
Read the educational qualification, age limit required to apply for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector from the image below:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is Maharashtra State-level commission. The commission was established in compliance with Article 315 of the Indian Constitution. It’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. MPSC works to select eligible candidates for a public service job as officers. The commission works to help the Maharashtra Government to function effectively.
For more information related to MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector, download notification.