Maharashtra Civil Judge Result 2019 for mains is announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Result of Maharashtra Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate first class main examination is available at mpsc.gov.in. The result is published in the form of PDF file containing roll numbers of qualified candidates. The main examination was held on September 01, 2019. Those who qualify as per it can now appear for further process i,e Interview. Know all about Maharashtra Civil Judge Result 2019 including date, cut off, from here.
Latest: MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019 for mains has been published. Use the link below to check it.
MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019
MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019 is published in three stages i.e. (i) MPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Result 2019 (ii) MPSC Civil Judge Main Result 2019 (iii) MPSC Civil Judge Final Result 2019. Candidates can check the MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019 from the official website after the successful conduction of examination. The direct link to check the Result is also provided below.
|Date of Preliminary examination||07 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||20 Jun 2019|
|Date of Main examination|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||31 Oct 2019|
|Interview Dates||To be Announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be Announced|
- Click here to check MPSC Civil Judge Mains Result 2019
- Click here to check MPSC Civil Judge Prelims Result 2019.
- Click here to check the notice of MPSC Civil Judge Prelims Result.
How to check Result?
To check MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019, candidates have to follow some steps which are given below.
- Visit the official website or direct link to check the result is also posted above.
- Click on the Result section link.
- At result page, find the link which says “MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019”.
- MPSC Civil Judge Result 2019 is available in PDF form.
- Download your result and keep its safe future references.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
At first prelims exam will be conducted the candidates who will qualify the prelims those will be shortlisted for the mains examination. The candidates who will qualify the main examination by scoring the minimum qualifying marks those will be called for the Interview round. The candidates who will qualify all the stages of the test those will be finally selected for the applied post.