ainital Bank Clerk Admit Card/Call Letter 2019- The Nainital Bank released the Nainital Bank Clerk Call letter on the official website, nainitalbank.co.in. Candidates must download the call letter to appear for the entrance exam. Nainital Bank Clerk 2019 online exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 25, 2019. It is mandatory to appear in the online test & to qualify the same in order to fill the 100 vacant posts of the clerk. Candidates can check the complete information of Nainital Bank Admit Card/Call Letter 2019, from this article.
Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card / Call Letter 2019
Applicants must note that without call letter or admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the online examination. All the interested candidates should fill the application form before the last date as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the information mentioned in the admit card or call letter. Candidates need to wait until the official notification arrives to download the call or admit, then a link is updated here to download the same. Below a schedule is given which indicates all the important events & dates of Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment 2019, which are as follows:
|Availability of Call Letter/ Admit Card||13 Aug 2019|
|Date of Online Test or Examination||25 Aug 2019|
Admit card: Click here for admit card/call letter for the Nainital Bank Clerk recruitment 2019.
How to download Call Letter/Admit Card?
The conducting body releases the call letter or admit card for the candidates those who completed the entire online application form process & submitted the prescribed fee amount. Candidates are advised to download the admit card or call letter as per the schedule.Conducting body has released the call letter or admit card, A direct link is also updated here. Candidates can check the following steps to know “how to download the call letter/admit card”:
- Visit the official website for the same. (OR)
- Click on the link mentioned above to access the portal.
- Use login credentials- Registration number & enter your password.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Look for your respective call letter & admit card.
- Download & save it for future references.
Things to carry at the examination center:
Candidate needs to affix recent passport size photograph on the call letter or admit card preferably the same as uploaded during registration. Candidates are advised to carry the following things with them at the examination center, which as follows:
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof such as- Aadhar Card or government approved proof of identity and also as mentioned in the call letter
- Photocopy/Xerox copy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How to retrieve a forgotten password?
In some cases, the applicants forgot their passwords & face difficulty to retrieve back the same. But no need to worry about, because the conducting body provides an opportunity to get back the password. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to retrieve the forgotten registration number, which as follows:
- Click on the login portal link to access the “forget password” option. (OR)
- Visit the main website and click on the “login for already registered candidates” option.
- And then click on the “forgot password” option.
- Then fill credentials such as registration number, registered mobile number (RMN) & email id.
- Then click “submit” to receive your forgotten email id.
- Candidates can take the reference as shown in the image.
Nainital Bank Clerk Result 2019
After appearing in the online examination or test conducted by the Nainital Bank itself, the appeared candidates now will have to wait for the results for the post of Clerk. The result will be declared by the conducting body itself after completing all the online test procedure. The final selection & the result will depend upon the marks or score secured by the individual candidates in the online test. For more details, candidates can check the result page of Nainital Bank Clerk Result 2019. The decision of The Nainital Bank Limited in all matters relating to recruitment or result will be final and binding on the candidate. After the declaration of the result for the online test, the bank will conduct a personal interview for the selected applicants individual. On the basis of the personal interview & marks scored in the online test, the conducting body will distribute the joining letter for the same.Nainital Bank Clerk