The Nainital Bank Limited had released online Notification for the recruitment of Clerks. Application Form was available online only. The online application form was available here. All the candidates were strictly advised must ensure and check their educational qualification, age criteria and other terms and conditions before filling the application form. Details like Application form, eligibility criteria, Selection process, admit card and other information are given on the page.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017
The Nainital Bank Limited conducted Online Examination followed and an interview process is also being conducted. Selected candidates will be offered appointment in Clerical Cadre of the Bank. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification were eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
|Commencement of online registration of application||04 Jul 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||24 Jul 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||24 Jul 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||08 Aug 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||04 Jul 2017 to 24 Jul 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||29 Jul to 20 Aug 2017|
|Date of Online Exam||20 Aug 2017|
|Date of Interview||14 Nov 2017 to 17 Nov 2017|
|Final Result||06 Dec 2017|
Name of the Posts – Clerical Cadre of the Bank
Educational Qualification (eligibility as on May 31, 2017)
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation with the minimum mark as Decided by the Exam conducting authority.
Application Fee –
- For All categories of candidates – Rs. 800.00 (Rupees eight hundred only
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 400.00 (Rupees four hundred only).
Application fee is required to be remitted online only.Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. The application fee is non-refundable
Age Limit (eligibility as on May 31, 2017)
- Candidate should be in the age group of 18-27 years, 31.05.2017 candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.06.1990 and not later than 31.05.1999. Both dates inclusive.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Examination Conducted by the Nainital Bank Limited Followed by an interview process.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 Application form can be filled online from the official website of Nainital Bank. Candidates who are eligible can fill their Application form. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Application Process is over now.
How to Apply –
Candidates can apply online only before the last date and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure are as follows:
- Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of the bank.
- First time user shall click on the Click Here for registration and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per the desired format only and submit it.
- Once a candidate clicks on Submit button for making the payment, they will get redirect to the Payment gateway site. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/Commerce/Agriculture/ Management/ Others from a recognised university/ Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Candidate should be in the age group of relaxable by -03- years for candidates 18-27 years as on 31.05.2017 i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.06.1990 and not later than 31.05.1999. Both dates inclusive.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by -03- years for candidates belonging to SC/STcategory only i.e. SC/ST candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.06.1987 and not later than 31.05.1999.Both dates inclusive.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
Nainital Bank will Issue Admit card for those Candidates Who have submitted the Application form before the last date . Registration Number/Roll Number, and Password/ Date of Birth are used for downloading the call letter.
Written Exam Details
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- Any request for change of centre for examination/ interview shall NOT be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre (either within the state or outside the state) other than the one he/she has opted for.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will have to appear for Online examination after the Examination. Selected candidates will have to appear for personal interview to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for an interview. Subject to their being medically fit for assignment, the selected candidates will be offered appointment in Clerical Cadre of the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Advertisement: Click Here