Nainital Bank Admit Card/Call Letter 2019- Nainital Bank Limited released the call letter for the post of clerks which includes Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-I. Candidtes need to download the call letter from the offocial website, nainitalbank.co.in. The pay structure for the mentioned post is CTC (cost-to-company) would be ₹3.60 lacs per annum, which will depend on the place of posting. It is mandatory to appear in online test & to qualify the same for the mentioned posts. Candidates can check the complete information of Nainital Bank Admit Card/Call Letter 2019, from this article.
Nainital Bank Admit Card / Call Letter
All the interested candidates van fill the application form before the last date as per the schedule. Without call letter or the admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the online examination. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the information mentioned in the admit card or call letter. Below a schedule is given which indicates all the important events & dates of Nainital Bank SO & PO recruitment, which are as follows:
|Availability of Call Letter/ Admit Card||13 Aug 2019|
|Date of Online Test or Examination|
Admit Card: Click here for admit card/call letter for the Nainital Bank SO & PO recruitment 2019.
How to download Call Letter/Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to download the admit card or call letter as per the schedule. The conducting body releases the call letter or admit card for the candidates those who completed the entire online application process & submitted the prescribed fee amount. Conducting body updated admit card link on its website a direct link is also updated here. Until then candidates can check the following steps to know “how to download the call letter/admit card”:
- Click on the link mentioned above to access the portal. (OR)
- Visit the official website for the same.
- Candidates need to use their login credentials, which is Registration number & enter your password.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Look for your respective call letter & admit card.
- Download & save it for future references.
Things to carry at the examination center:
Candidate needs to affix recent passport size photograph on the call letter or admit card preferably the same as uploaded during registration. Candidates are advised to carry the following things with them at the examination center, which as follows:
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof such as- Aadhar Card or government approved the proof of identity and also as mentioned in the call letter
- Photocopy/Xerox copy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
How to retrieve a forgotten password?
In some cases, the applicants forgot their passwords & face difficulty to retrieve back the same. But no need to worry about, because the conducting body provides an opportunity to get back the password. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to retrieve the forgotten registration number, which as follows:
- Click on the login portal link to access the “forget password” option. (OR)
- Visit the main website and click on the “login for already registered candidates” option.
- And then click on the “forgot password” option.
- Then fill credentials such as registration number, registered mobile number (RMN) & email id.
- Then click “submit” to receive your forgotten email id.
- Candidates can take the reference as shown in the image.
Nainital Bank SO & PO Result 2019
After appearing in the online examination or test conducted by the Nainital Bank itself, the appeared candidates now will have to wait for the results for the post of Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I & II and Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-I. The result will be declared by the conducting body itself after completing all the online test procedure. The final selection & the result will depend upon the marks or score secured by the individual candidates in the online test. For more details candidates can check the result page of Nainital Bank SO & PO Result 2019. The decision of Nainital Bank Limited in all matters relating to recruitment or result will be final and binding on the candidate. Candidates must note that no personal inquiries are allowed or it will be entertained by The Nainital Bank Limited, in any circumstances.Nainital Bank SO Recruitment