NIMHANS Admit Card 2019 has been released at nimhans.ac.in on July 17, 2019. Candidates can now login with registration number and password in order to download admit card of NIMHANS 2019 Nursing Officer, Junior Secretarial Assistant recruitment. Those who have forgotten password can get it by registration number and mobile number or email ID. Emails have also been sent to applicants to intimate about NIMHANS Staff Nurse admit card download. It is compulsory to bring the call letter on day of exam. The exam will be held on August 4, 2019. Get here complete details of NIMHANS Admit Card 2019.
Latest: Admit card of NIMHANS 2019 staff nurse recruitment is available for download!
NIMHANS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science has released the NIMHANS 2019 admit card. Candidates have received an email saying “admit card for online examination of Nursing Officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant” to be held on 04.08.2019 has been uploaded in the NIMHANS website nimhans.ac.in.in, kindly access the website to download the admit card”.
|NIMHANS Staff Nurse 2019||Important Dates|
|Admit card released on||17 Jul 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||04 Aug 2019|
|Date of exam||04 Aug 2019|
Download here: Click here to download NIMHANS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019.
How To Download NIMHANS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can only obtain the admit card by downloading it from official website, and not by post or any other means. Steps to do so are given below.
- Click on link above.
- You will directly reach NIMHANS Admit Card 2019 download page.
- Now enter registration number and password.
- Then click on login button.
- Immediately, admit card gets downloaded!
Save and print it to take it to exam center!
What To Do If Forgot Password?
Forgetting password is a common issue. Therefore forgot password facility is given. If you have forgotten password, then follow steps given below to reset it.
- Click on NIMHANS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 download link given above.
- Then click on forgot password.
- Then enter registration number, and either mobile number or email ID.
- Click on submit button.
Once you reset your password, you can easily download the admit card!
NIMHANS Admit Card 2019 – Delay in accessing page
Admit card download is an online process. If page is taking too long to load, then it may be due to one or more issues, such as
- Internet is slow
- Server has too much load
- Some code is conflicting in browser
- Browser settings are not letting page load
- And so on
So if you are not able to access page, it is a good idea to try again in 5-10 minutes. Or you can try to download NIMHANS 2019 admit card late at night when there is less server load.
NIMHANS Admit Card 2019 – Screen displays login failed message.
If you are getting login failed message, then it could again be due to various issues. Some of the common issues and their solutions are as follows.
- Incorrect login credentials – Please check your registration number from the application form, and if you think password is wrong, then please use forgot password option.
- Device issues – You can try logging in from another device.
- Browser issues – You can try logging in from another browser. Recommended browsers for NIMHANS Admit Card 2019 are Internet Explorer versions (9 & above), Mozilla Firefox (20.0 & above), Google Chrome (30.0 & above), Safari (6.0 & above).
Internet Explorer 9 and above
- First select Internet Options from Tools menu.
- Then in Internet Options dialog box, select Security tab.
- After that click Custom Level button.
- Then Security Settings dialog box pops up.
- Now under Scripting category, enable Active scripting.
- After that click OK twice to close out.
- Now click Refresh.
Mozilla 20.0 and above
- First select Options from Tools Menu
- Then select Content tab.
Google Chrome 30.0 and above
- First click settings next to Address bar.
- Now click Settings.
- Then click on Show advanced settings.
- After that click on Content Settings under Privacy.
- Then click OK.
Safari 6.0 and above
- First, in Edit drop-down menu at top of window, select Preferences.
- Then select Security icon/tab at top of window.
- Then close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Then, refresh your browser.