NCERT Result 2018 is declared by National Council of Educational Research and Training on their official website. The Written Test conducted by National Council of Educational Research and Training for AMH, PGT, TGT, PRT, WET Recruitment Exam 2018. Check NCERT Result 2018 details on this page.
NCERT Result 2018
NCERT Written Examination 2018 conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result on the official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training. For your convenience direct link to check the NCERT Result 2018 will be also posted on this page below.
|Date of Written Exam||30 Jul 2017|
Get Here NCERT Result 2018:
- Click here to check the Final Result for the post of Primary Teacher, TGT and PGT against the Advertisment No. 166.
- Click here to check the result for the post of PGT & TGT under 50% Limited Department Examination Quota.
- Click here to check the final result for the post of Assistant Headmaster against the Advertisement No. 166.
- Click here to check the interview schedule for the additional list of Candidates qualified in the written examination for PRT.
- Click here to check specimen of interview letter.
- Click here to check the additional list of Candidates qualified in the written examination for PRT.
Selection process of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment will be done through Written Examination & Interview.
Candidate in their own interest are advised to remain updated with the selection / recruitment process by visiting our website www.ncert.nic.in regularly for any further instruction/information.
The name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of the Council. These candidates will be called for interview/written examination and the call letters will be sent separately.
Final result of the selected candidates will be displayed on NCERT website. The Council will not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection in the recruitment process. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.