NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty Recruitment 2020 – NIT Meghalaya has released the application form for Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant post. The application form is available online at the official website, nitmeghalaya.in. The direct link to apply online for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment is also provided on this page. The last date to apply online is April 06, 2020. However, the last date for receiving hardcopy has been extended up to June 01, 2020 There are a total of 30 vacancies available for the NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020. Know more details about NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020 is given below.
Latest: Last date to submit hard copy for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020 has been extended.
NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty Recruitment 2020
NIT Meghalaya is carrying out NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Start of application form||19 Feb 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06 Apr 2020|
|Last Date for receiving hardcopy|
NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application form for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020 is available online at the official website, nitmeghalaya.in. Candidates have to fill the application form for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment in online mode only. Before applying candidates should read the instructions and eligibility criteria very carefully.
Apply Here: Click here to apply for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty recruitment 2020.
Printing out of the Online Application Form along with receipt of payment and all relevant documents must be sent to the office via post / courier to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003 on or before scheduled date. Applications submitted via OFFLINE are not considered.
Application Fee: The application fee for Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant
Candidates who had applied for the post of echnical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant must read the following instructions:
- Candidates do not need to apply again for the benefit of those applicants who applied earlier and still meet the updated educational and other requirements as per the current advertising.
- Candidates should also highlight either their User ID or payment reference number (SBCollect Reference Number) if a record of the same has been kept.
- Candidates age shall be considered as on 25.01.2019.
- Scan photograph and signature of a recent color passport size. Scanned images must only be in the format of jpg/jpeg and each document must not exceed 100 KB.
- applicants applying for more than one post / department must file a separate application form for ach of the posts with a specific payment reference number (SBCollect Reference Number).
NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Technical Assistant in various departments, Technician in various Departments and Laboratory Attendant areas follows:
Age Limit: The upper age limit for Technical Assistant is 30 years, 27 years for Technician and Laboratory Attendant.
Selection Procedure for NIT Meghalaya Non Faculty Recruitment 2020
Before the Written Exam, the Institute can carry out skill tests, which will be of qualifying in nature. The final selection of the appointment candidates in the Written Test will be solely based on merit.