UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared 309 vacancies for the post of Block Education Officer’s exam. To get started with the preparation it is important for all the aspirants to know what is going to be the exam pattern and syllabus of UPPSC BEO 2020. We are going to discuss the same in this article, read it carefully till the end.
UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020
Important topics of UPPSC BEO preliminary and main exams are listed below:
Click here to download UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020
UPPSC BEO Exam Pattern 2020
Exam pattern of BEO 2020 is given below:
For Preliminary Exam: This exam is based on general studies, other details are as follows:
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Number of Questions: 120 questions are asked in the exam
- Total Marks: 300
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
For Main Exam: Main exam comprises of 02 papers general studies and general Hindi and essay, which are compulsory to attempt.
- Type of Questions: Descriptive type,
- Number of Questions: 40 questions
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 200 marks each, which makes main examination of total 400 marks
- Duration of the exam: 03 hours each for every paper
Important Books for UPPSC BEO 2020
We are below providing the links of some important books that candidates can refer to get started with the preparation of UPPSC BEO 2020. We suggest that candidates should not limit their preparation to these books. Instead, they should take reference from other sources as well, as per the topics suggested in UPPSC BEO Syllabus 2020.
|Important Books||Download Links|
|General Studies |
(2020 UPPSC BEO)
|UPPSC Block Education Officer BEO||Link|
|UPPSC Block Education Officer (BEO)||Link|
Official website: uppsc.up.nic.in