|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
OBC SO Recruitment 2017 – Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) has announced the recruitment of Specialist Officer (SO) 2017. The interested candidates are required to ensure the eligibility criteria and then apply for posts. The application form for OBC SO Recruitment 2017 released on April 07, 2017. The last date to submit the form is April 26, 2017. Check the OBC SO Recruitment eligibility criteria, application process, vacancy position, selection procedure and more details from this page.
OBC SO Recruitment 2017 – Details of Post, Vacancy, Pay Scale and Reservation
|Advertisement||Notification of OBC SO 2017 released – Click here|
|Apply Online||Form released – Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Result||Click here – Online Test Result (Selected for Interview) & Interview Call Letter|
Salient Features of OBC SO Recruitment 2017
- Post: Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, and Manager
- Number of Vacancies: 120
- Pay Scale: Varies for each post
- Application Fee: Rs. 600 (Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD)
- Probation Period: 1 and 2 years, as per the post
There are four Posts under SO Recruitment. From the table below, the candidates can check the post, vacancy details, and reservation status for each post.
|Post||Grade/Scale||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Reservation|
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation||MMGS-III||01||42,020-51,490||SC- 01
|Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell||MMGS-III||01||42,020-51,490|
|Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant||MMGS-II||18||31,705-45,950||SC- 03
|Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)||JMGS-I||100||23,700-42,020||SC- 15
JMGS means Junior Manager Grade Scale, MMGS means Middle Manager Grade Scale.
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
One must check the important dates for OBC Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. By doing so the deadlines can be known and events can be tracked.
- Online registration started on – April 07, 2017
- The last date to apply for SO post is – April 26, 2017
- Last date to print the application form – May 11, 2017
- Availability of Admit Card – May 15, 2017
- Date of Online Examination – May 26, 2017
- Date of Declaration of Result (Selected for Interview) – Jul 12, 2017 Onwards
OBC Bank SO Recruitment 2017 – Application Process
The application form of OBC SO can be submitted online. The process to submit the application form is as below:
- Acess the link above and then click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
- Read the pop-up of instructions and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, the candidates will be required to enter Basic Information, Photograph & Signature, and Other Details.
- The last step to submit the form is the payment of the fee.
The application fee is as mentioned in the salient features. The candidates can submit it only through the online payment gateway, like Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, etc.
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is to be fulfilled by all the candidates. The requirements to be fulfiled are:
- The common eligibility criteria is that they should be a citizen of India or the countries, citizenship of which is accepted.
- The candidates from other country should be willing to permanently settle in India.
MMGS-III – Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant, Taxation and Ind AS Cell
Age Bar – Between 25 to 35 years
Education: Qualified CA exam in 1st attempt
Experence: Not less than 3 years
MMGS-II – Mager (FA) – Chartered Accountant
Age Bar – 23 to 35 years
Education: Must have qualified CA examination in 1st attempt and do not need experience. But if the exam is cleared in one more than one attempt then experience of more than a year is required.
JMGS-I – Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
Age Bar – 21 to 30 years
Education: Regular MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM
Oriental Bank of Commerce SO Recruitment 2017 – Exam Pattern
For Assistant Managers (Financial Analyst), there will a written test and an interview of 50 marks. Although, if the number of applicants is low, then there will only be an interview of 100 marks.
For the rest of the posts, which are in Scale II and above, there will be an interview of 100 marks for selection. In this case if the number of applicants is high then the bank reserves the right to hold exam as well as interview, exam will be then held through IBPS Mumbai. Written exam would be of 200 marks.
The examination pattern of OBC Bank SO Recruitment 2017 is as mentioned below:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||75||2 hours|
|General Awareness (esp. Banking Industry)||30||20|
OBC SO Recruitment Cutoff – Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates must secure the below mentioned marks, else they will not be considered for recruitment.
- Unreserved Category – 40%
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM – 35%
OBC Bank SO Recruitment – Selection Procedure
The selection for the post of Assistant Manager (JMGS-I):
- Online test followed by written interview.
- Only candidates scoring more than the cutoff will be called for personal interview round.
- The interview will be of 50 marks but if the candidates are less then it will be of 100 marks.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview round.
The selection for all the other post (MMGS-II and MMGS-III)
- Qualifiers of written test will be called for interview round.
- Interview will be of 100 marks.
- Candidates, who will perform well in interview will be qualified.
If you have any questions or queries, tell us. Comment below!