South Indian Bank has released notification for South Indian Bank Recruitment for PO, Clerk for eligible candidates. Applicants who are interested and eligible can fill the Application form online. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All the candidates who are going to participate in the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officers and Clerk can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page below.
Latest – Result after Interview for Probationary Officer has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for PO, Clerk
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Total No. of Vacancies – 537
Post Name – Probationary Officers and Clerks
- Probationary Officers – Pan India – 201
- Probationary Clerks – Kerala – 210
- Probationary Clerks – Tamil Nadu – 70
- Probationary Clerks – Delhi NCR – 30
- Probationary Clerks – Karnataka – 26
Age Limit – Max age is 25 years for PO and 26 years for Probationary Clerks.
Educational Qualification – X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation
Selection Process – Candidates selection on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- General Category for PO – Rs. 700/-
- General Category for Clerks – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the Online Application form from the official website of South Indian Bank.
|Online Application commence from||19 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||27 Jan 2017|
|Date of Online Test for Probationary Officers||20 Feb 2017|
|Date of Online Test for Probationary Clerks||25 Feb 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||09 Mar 2017|
|Result after Interview for Probationary Clerks||18 Apr 2017|
|Result after Interview for Probationary Officers||13 May 2017|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Educational Qualification as on 31.12.2016
- X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
- XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
Age Limit – Not more than 25 years (PO) and 26 years (Clerk) as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 for PO & 01.01.1991 for Clerks and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognised University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60%)
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to
Composite time of 120 minutes will be given to attempt all questions across tests.
There will be a ¼ penalty for wrong answers.
Tests will be made available on in English.
Mode of Selection
Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Group discussion, on the basis of performance in the Online test. Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Group discussion. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.