OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017 has been issued. The candidates can download it from the link below. OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card for Phase-II has been released for all the candidates who succeeded in the Phase-I. Registration Number / Roll Number and Date of Birth is required to download it. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited conduct the exam Phase 1 and 2 on October 22 and November 18, 2017, respectively. The issued admit card is only valid for the AO exam Phase 2. The candidates may check more details about OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017 from this page.
OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017
The OICL AO Admit Card 2017 has only been released online. The candidates will not receive it via any other medium. Candidates willing to appear for the online examination need to go through the important dates regarding the ‘OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017’ as given in the table below:
|Issue of Admit Card||Phase 1 – 25 Sep 2017|
Phase 2 – 03 Nov 2017
Interview – 24 Jan 2018
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||Phase 1 – 22 Oct 2017|
Phase 2 – 18 Nov 2017
Download Interview Call letter: Click here to download the OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card 2017 for Interview.
Information Handout for Recruitment of Administrative Officers (Phase-II):
- OICL (Generalist Phase II) 2017 English
- OICL (Generalist Phase II) 2017 Hindi
- OICL (Specialist Phase II) 2017 English
- OICL (Specialist Phase II) 2017 Hindi
Steps to Download the OICL Administrative Officer Admit Card
Candidates will be required to follow some steps to download the admit card a given below:
Step 1 – Click on the link above.
Step 2 – Now, the candidates need to login using the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Step 3 – After the successful login, the candidates will be directed to the next page where the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4 – Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card such as exam centre name and address, exam schedule, name and details of the candidate and roll number etc.
Step 5 – After verifying all the details, the candidates need to download the admit card and save it.
Step 6 – Lastly, the candidates must take a printout of the downloaded admit card for the future reference.
Documents to be Carried with OICL AO Admit Card 2017
Candidates must require the following things along with the admit card on the day of the examination as given below:
- Candidates will have to paste a photograph on the admit card same as used in the application form.
- Candidates will have to carry one photo ID proof in original and photocopy of the same along with the admit card at the time of the examination.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- The candidates will have to retain the admit card until the end of the admission process.
- The candidates must carry the admit card along with one photo ID proof in original and photocopy of the same at the examination centre.
- Candidates must ensure that the invigilator will sign their admit card.
- Candidates must read all the important instructions given in the admit card before appearing for the examination.