OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result 2019- Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the result on the official website, which is opsc.gov.in. Candidates check their OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result from this page as well. The examination is conducted to recruit OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer in class – II of Group-B Service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment. This year, a total of 63 vacancies are announced under this recruitment. Check out important details related to OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result 2019 from this page.
Latest: OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result 2019 is out. Check the result below.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result 2019
Every candidate that is selected for the final appointment shall be examined by the medical board. Candidates who do not satisfy the requirements after the medical exam is not appointed. Refer to the table below to get important dates for the OPSC Assitant Horticulture Officer result 2019.
|Examination Date||29 Sep 2019|
|Results date||12 Dec 2019|
Check the result here: Click here to check OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result 2019.
How to Check the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result 2020
The result fo Assistant Horticulture Officer releases through the official website of OPSC. Candidates are advised to visit the commission’s website to download the result from there. Check the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result by following the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the official website of OPSC, opsc.gov.in to check the result. Another way to check OPSC AHO result 2019 is to use the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Reaching the home page, click on ‘results’ link as shown in the image below.
3rd step: OPSC recruitment result answers keys display on the screen. Candidates have to search for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result.
4th step: Now, click on the relevant link for OPSC AHO result and marks.
5th step: Tap on the download button to save the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result 2019.
Details Present on OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019
The information that is available on the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result PDF are as follows:
- Cut off marks for Document verification
- Highest and Lowest Marks of shortlisted candidates
- OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Answer Key 2019
- Marks secured by the candidates in viva vice round
CutOff Marks for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019
In the result PDF, OPSC also declares the cut off marks examination. To make the recruitment process transparent, OPSC publishes the cut off marks based on which applicants are selected for further rounds/final selection. Check out the category wise OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer cut off marks 2019 below.
Cut-off marks of candidates selected for document verification
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 – Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the recruitment to the post of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer is conducted in two stages which are
- Written Examination – 200 Marks
- Interview (Personality Test) – 25 Marks
The first stage of the selection procedure is a written examination. The examination is conducted for 03 hours during which they have to answer 200 MCQ pattern questions. Securing the qualifying marks allows candidates to appear for the interview round. Selection is purely based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored in both the test.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Interview 2019
The candidate, who secure qualifying marks in the written examination as prescribed by the Commission, are invited for the Interview. As discussed above, this round is conducted for 25 marks. The commission shortlisted the candidates based on marks secured in the written exam. These candidates have to submit the following documents to the commission –
- Print out of the online application
- The following photocopies of the documents must be submitted after self-attest
- 10th certificate as the date of birth proof
- 12th certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture/Agriculture
- Mark sheet in support of the aforesaid examination
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Office/Head of Department
- Two recent passport size photo
- Character certificate from the Principal/Dean of the institution last studies in
- Caste certificate for those claiming reservation under SC/ST/SEBC categories
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen candidate have to submit an undertaking that he/she has not been appointed under the civil post after retirement
- Discharge certificate of an Ex-serviceman issued by the commanding officer of the last served unit
- Odia pass certificate from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating that the candidate studies Odia as a language.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Vacancy 2019
Odisha PSC has announced a total of 63 vacancies under the Assistant Horticulture Officer recruitment. These OPSC AHO vacancies are further divided into different categories. As per vacancies requisition filed by the Department of Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment, Governments of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below table:-
|Category||No. of Post|
The above mention post vacancies 02 posts are reserved for Ex-serviceman and 02 (01-w) post are reserved for P.H. person of Locomotor Disability.
Odisha Public Service Commission, commonly known as OPSC, is a state-level agency that was established to conduct civil service examination for an entry-level appointment. The examination that is conducted by OPSC is Odisha Civil Service Examination, Judicial Service Examination, Education Services, Junior Lecturers in O.E.S, Asst. Section Officer, Junior Assistant in the Office of OPSC. The commission was set up on April 01, 1949.