OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared the result for Assistant Horticulture Officer. The OPSC AHO result 2019 is available on opsc.gov.in. Odisha PSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 is conducted to recruit for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer in Class-II of Group-B service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment. Read on get more details about OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 from this page.
Latest: OPSC has declared the Assistant Horticulture Officer Result. Click here to check the result.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019
The exam for OPSC AHO is held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, depending upon the number of candidates applied. Candidates are selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview. The schedule provided below to help the contenders to know about the dates of events.
|Commencement of Application Form submission||28 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||27 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch||02 Jul 2019|
|Admit Card released date||20 Sep -27 Sep 2019|
|Entrance exam date||29 Sep 2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Answer key publication||12 Dec 2019|
|Declartion of Result||12 Dec 2019|
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Result 2019
OPSC declares the result for Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) through online procedure only. Candidates shall visit the official website which is opsc.gov.in to check their OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer result. The final OPSC AHO result is prepared based on the written exam and interview round marks. In the result PDF, OPSC includes information related to cut-off marks, interview score.
Cut Off Marks
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Answer Key 2019
The answer keys for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer releases through the online procedure. It is available on the official website of OPSC, opsc.gov.in. Candidates can download OPSC AHO answer key by visiting the official website. The link to download the answer key is available under the ‘results’ section. After candidates download the OPSC AHO answer keys, they can estimate their scores for the examination.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Selection Procedure 2019
The selection for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer shall be made through two stages which are written examination and interview round. To know what all these rounds involves, refer to the section below.
- Written Exam: The selection process begins with a written exam. OPSC conducts this stage for 200 marks. Depending upon the number of participating candidates, OPSC prepares the cut off marks. Qualifying the prescribed marks allows candidates to appear in the next round.
- Interview Round: The Commission shall short-list the candidate to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written test. This round is conducted for 25 marks.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Interview 2019
Candidates who qualify the written exam are invited for the interview round. These shortlisted candidates are required to submit the following documents to the commission. Here is the last of the documents that candidates have to submit during the viva voce round.
- Print out of the online application
- The following photocopies of the documents must be submitted after self-attesting these mark sheets
- 10th certificate as the date of birth proof
- 12th certificate
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture/Agriculture
- Mark sheet in support of the aforesaid examination
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Office/Head of Department
- Two recent passport size photo
- Character certificate from the Principal/Dean of the institution last studies in
- Caste certificate for those claiming reservation under SC/ST/SEBC categories
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen candidate have to submit an undertaking that he/she has not been appointed under the civil post after retirement
- Discharge certificate of an Ex-serviceman issued by the commanding officer of the last served unit
- Odia pass certificate from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating that the candidate studies Odia as a language.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Admit Card 2019
A few days before the examination, candidates can download their OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer admit card 2019. To download the call letter for the exam, candidates shall visit opsc.gov.in. Information about the exam centre, schedule of the exam, important instructions are conveyed to applicants through the OPSC AHO call letter. So, ensure to carry the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer admit card to the exam centre.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Exam Centre 2019
The written examination for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 is conducted as per the examination pattern. Candidates can refer to the official notification to get the scheme of the exam.
- Type of exam: Objective type (MCQ) Pattern.
- Number of question: 200
- Total number of marks: 200
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer in OPSC AHO exam.
- Duration of Exam: 03 hours
Exam Schedule of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019
In its recent notice, OPSC has released the examination date for the Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) written examination. Check the snapshot of the notice below.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can apply for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer after qualifying the eligibility criteria. The selection of candidates is primarily based on the information provided in the application form. Refer to the information below to know about the eligibility criteria.
Education Qualification – A candidate must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
Age – Candidate must have attained the minimum age that is 21 years and must not be older than 32 years as on January 01, 2019. That is why he/she must not be born before January 02, 1987, and not later than January 01, 1998.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have knowledge of Odia language. They must know how to read, write and speak Odia language and have –
- Passed middle school exam with Odia as language
- Passed 10th standard with Odia language as a medium of examination in non-language subjects
- Passe Odia language as a subject in the final examination of class 8
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Application Form 2019
The application form for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer releases on the official website. Candidates are advised to submit their OPSC AHO application form before the last date of the submission. Refer to the steps below to submit the OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer application form.
How to Apply:
- To apply, candidates have to visit the official website, opsconline.gov.in.
- Here, candidates are directed towards the online application form.
- In the application form, upload the scanned image of photograph signature, left thumb impression.
- Fill up details as asked in the OPSC AHO application form.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After successful submission, a unique registration ID is displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the final submission OPSC AHO application form and proceed to make the payment.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST of Odisha, PWD are exempted from the fee submission.
- The application fee shall only be paid through SBI challan generated through the computer.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) was set up on April 01, 1949, after the segregation of Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. The Odisha PSC was set up to make recruitment to the Civil Service Examination for entry-level appointments. OPSC conducts several exams such as Odisha Civil Service Examination, Odisha Judicial Service Examination, Odisha Municipality Administration Service, Asst. Section Officer, Odisha Education Services, and various others.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
For more information regarding OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019, download Advertisement.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are released for OPSC AHO exam?
Ans . This year, OPSC has announced total 63 vacancies.
Q2. Is the written examination conducts as an offline exam?
Ans 2. Yes. OPSC conducts written examination as an offline exam. In this stage, candidates have to answer Objective type questions.
Q3. What is the application fee for OPSC AHO exam?
Ans 3. Candidates can submit their application form making the payment of Rs.500/-.