OPSC has released exam schedule of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 to be held on September 29, 2019. OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019, is going to recruit for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer in Class-II of Group-B service under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment. Candidates need to fill the online application form, they can do so by visiting the official website i.e. opsconline.gov.in. Candidates could fill the application form from May 28 to June 27, 2019. Candidate can know more about OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 from this page.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the Application Form. Candidates will be selected both on the basis of Written Test and Interview. The exam is going to be held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, depending upon the number of candidates applied. The schedule provided below will help the candidate to know about the dates of events.
|Commencement of Application Form submission||28 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||27 Jun 2019|
|Last date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch||02 Jul 2019|
|Admit Card released date||to be announced|
|Entrance exam date||29 Sep 2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)|
|Answer key publication||to be announced|
|Declartion of Result||to be announced|
Exam schedule of OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019
It is very important that the candidate must fall into the eligibility criteria set by the officials. There are numbers of norms under which the eligibility is evaluated, we have provided the list below. Candidates must go throw the list very carefully.
Education Qualification – A candidate must hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
Age – Candidate must have attained the minimum age that is 21 years and must not be older than 32 year as on the First day of January 2019. That is why he/she must not be born before January 02, 1987 and not later than January 01, 1998. Age relaxation shall be as per the government rules prescribed for the purpose.
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Form is available online on the official website. Candidates can fill the form from the official website or with the help of direct link which is provided on the “application form” page. Application Form must be filled before June 27, 2019, otherwise, they will be able to apply. Candidates who will fill their application before the last date will be able to download OPSC admit card from the official site as per the schedule.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha only and PwD (whose disability in 40% and more) are exempted form payment of this fee. Deposit of application fees by way of any other mode, except SBI challan generated through the computer, shall not be accepted.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website i.e. opsconline.gov.in. Applications will not be accepted from any other mode.
- Candidates will be directed to the application form page.
- On the application Form page the candidate will be asked upload the scanned image of his/her passport size colour photograph, full signature and scanned image of left thumb impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form.
- Then the candidate will have to fill the asked details along with marks secured in annual examination leading award of degree.
- After the candidate have filled all the details they need to click on the button “Submit”.
- On successfull submission of the online application form, a unique registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Candidate are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the declaration for submission to OPSC along with the copies of requisite certificate and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidate must pay the application fee and take printout of the online challan (Pay-in-slip) of Rs. 500/- only at the any branch on State Bank of India (SBI). Fee cannot be payed via any other mode.
- Once the candidate have successfully payed the fees. Eligible candidates, Intimation letters and Attestation Form will be uploaded on the website of the OPSC prior to the date of viva voce test which will be published on the website and news paper. The candidate must download their “Intimation Letters” and “Attestation Form” from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission of the Examination or viva voce test.
- The Selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written test and interview.
- Written Test: It shall consist of one paper with Objective type MCQ pattern questions. The paper shall be of 200 marks with 200 questions.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Interview shall consist of 25 marks.
- The Commission shall short-list the candidate to be called for interview to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written test.
The written examination for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officers shall be held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, depending upon the number of candidates applied. The programme of the examination shall be notified well in advance.
Documents and Certificates to be Attached
Only those, who are called for the viva voice test, will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online applications, true copies of the following documents duly attested by the candidates with full signature with date on the same original certificates, mark-sheets etc. for verification on the date fixed by the Commission.
- HSC or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council.
- Intermediate/+2 Sc. Pass Certificate issued by the concerned University/Council.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Horticulture/Agriculture Certificate issued by the recognized University or Institutions.
- Marks-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examination (HSC to BSc Horticulture/Agriculture) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University or Institutions.
- A “No Objection Certificate” from the Head of Office/ Head of Department in case of Government servant.
- 2 recent passport size photographs with the printout/hard copy of online application from which has been uploaded.
- Certificate of character and conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of teaching department of the College or University in which he/she last studied.
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as SC/ST/SEBC, wherever applicable.
- Required Odia Pass Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating Odia as language subject equivalent to M.E. School Standard or a certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the recognized school indicating that the candidate has passed Odia upto M.E. standard, if not passed Odia as a subject in the High School certificate examination or equivalent examination.
- Disability Certificate (Indicating percentage of disability) issued by the concerned Medical Board, wherever applicable.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
For more information regarding OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019, download Advertisement.