OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019 at opsc.gov.in on February 23, 2019. The resutl has been announced for the written examination held on February 17, 2019. The written examination was held for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) posts in Group-A (Junior Branch) on 1950. All those who have appeared for OPSC Medical Officer exam can check result here. Get here complete details of OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019.
OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019
The result of the Medical Officer Exam announced in the form of pdf. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result, as the file contains the roll number of the candidates. Total of 70 candidates qualified in the examination.
|Date of Written Test||17 Feb 2019|
|Result||23 Feb 2019|
Result: Click here to check OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019.
How to check OPSC Medical Officer Result 2019?
The general procedure which is followed to check the OPSC Medical Officer Result is provided below.
- Candidates have to click on the direct link to provided above.
- As the result announced in the form of pdf, hence the candidates required only their roll number.
- Press Ctrl + F and type the roll number, it the result will be containing the roll number of the candidates then it will be highlighetd their.
As per requisition filed by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below:-
|Unreserved||838 (251 – w)|
|Scheduled Caste||435 (131 – w)|
|Scheduled Tribe||677 (203 – w)|
|Total||1950 (585 – w)|
Important things to note about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- The selection of candidates for OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 will be made on the basis of written test. The qualifying marks will be decided by the Commission. Those candidates who qualify in the written test will have to submit the hard copy / printout of their application form, which is referred to as the ‘Challan’, along with other documents that attest to the validity of their candidature like their educational certificates from the 10th Standard (for date of birth), mark sheets and degrees and their registration certificate from the Medical Council of Odisha proving them as a registered medical practitioner qualified to practise medical service in the Odisha state.
- Candidates found guilty of seeking support for his / her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in the course of the selection process or otherwise shall, in addition to, rendering himself / herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but may also be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the commission.
- Application forms submitted to OPSC if found incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining correspondence with the applicants on that score.
- Admission to the Written Examination will be provisional. If on verification at any stage, before or after the exam, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. The decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of the candidate shall be final.