|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Result 2018 will be declared by the Commission for the candidates appeared in the examination. The result will be uploaded for the candidates, who want to get recruited in District/Range/Circle cadres of posts of Junior Clerk. Candidates can check their result from the official website of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in. as per the scheduled dates only. The result will consist of the scores obtained by the candidates in the examination. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘OSSSC Junior Clerk Select List 2018’, the candidates can refer to the information on this page or the official website.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Result / Select List 2018
The OSSSC Junior Clerk Result 2018 will be declared through online mode only; no candidate will get their result through email/post/in person under any circumstances. Candidates can check their result by using their roll number and password at the official website. Candidates appeared for the examination must go through the important dates regarding the OSSSC Junior Clerk Select List 2018 as given below:
|Date of Examination||28 Jan 2018|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Written Exam Result: Link to check the Result will be available here.
The Select lists of qualified candidates will be prepared for each district and each range/circle for which the candidates have applied. Candidates, who will qualify the Written Examination will be selected for the Practical Skill Test of Computer Basic Skills and Essay & Letter Writing. The final Merit list will be on the basis of the scores obtained by the qualified in written/practical examination along with the marks awarded for the contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha.
How to Download the Result
To download the result, the candidates will be required to follow some steps as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates will have to visit the official website of OSSSC i.e. osssc.gov.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates need to search the link ‘OSSSC Junior Clerk Result 2018’ and click on it.
Step 3 – Now, the login page will open where the candidates will have to enter the required details such as roll number and password to check the result.
Step 4 – After the successful login, the candidates can check their scores obtained in the examination.
Step 5 – Lastly, the candidates need to save it and take a printout for the future reference.
After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling. The counselling process will be held by the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission on the basis of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the written/practical examination. Candidates will receive the counselling venue, date, timings and other important details through the official website. Candidates need to appear for the counselling with the following list of documents for the verification process:
- Treasury challan/Online deposit receipt in support of deposit of Examination fee
- Resident/Nativity Certificate issued by the component authority for the purpose of service.
- Certificate of Registration in Employment Exchange of the District
- Caste Certificates issued by the component authority by the reserved categories
- Certificates and Marksheets of qualifying examinations
- Certificate of passing Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII from any School/Educational Institute of Odisha or Central Government or passing a test in Odia language in Middle School Standard Examination conducted by the School and Mass Education Department, Odisha.
- Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Certificate of contractual work experience in any organization of Government of Odisha (If claimed)
- Sportsperson Certificate(s) issued by the Sports and Youth services department if claimed reservation as sportsperson
Only those candidates will be recruited for the concerned post who will complete all the requirements of the counselling process. If any candidate will forget any of the document then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the counselling and also not for any further counselling rounds.