Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016-17 – Bihar Superior Judicial Service has issued a notification for eligible Advocates for Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for District Judge Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment in respect of 98 vacancies, both on permanent and temporary posts. Candidates can check all the details like application process, important dates, admit card, eligibility criteria, etc related to Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2016 here.
Latest: Notice regarding rejection of candidature under the District Judge (Entry Level), Direct from Bar Exam–2016. Check below.
Patna High Court District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Interested & eligible candidates applied as per the given below schedule. Candidates were advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying which is given on this page. Candidates were advised to visit this page regularly to get latest updates related to Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for District Judge (Entry Level)
|Online filling of application start from||22 Aug 2016|
|Last date of submission of form||16 Sep 2016 till 23:59 hour|
|Online filling of re-application start from||17 Oct 2016|
|Last date of submission of re-application form||25 Oct 2016 till 23:59 hour|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||23 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result||24 Aug 2017|
|Date of Main Exam||08 Oct 2017|
|Date of Main Exam Result||20 Dec 2017|
|Date of Interview||10 to 16 Feb 2018|
|Final Result||21 Mar 2018|
Notice regarding rejection of candidature under the District Judge (Entry Level), Direct from Bar Exam–2016.
- Total No. of Post: 98
- Post Name: District Judge (Entry Level)
- No. of posts may vary
Pay scale: Rs. 515504230-58930-1380-6307
Age limit: Between 35 year to 50 year
Selection Process: Screening test + Written Main Examination + Viva Voice test
Application fee: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form and submit it before the last of the submission of application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, before the of account of signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee.
Patna High Court Application Form for Court District Judge (Entry Level)
The application shall be filled up online ‘patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in’ from 22 Aug 2016 to 16 Sep 2016 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of submission of the form. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria at least one before applying.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as examination fee online.
- Applications without prescribed fee would not be considered.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Patna High Court District Judge Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the Last date of receipt of Application is not eligible.
- Application who does not file evidence of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment.
The candidates qualifying in the Main (Written) Examination shall be required to file evidence of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years.
- The candidates, who have not completed the age of 35 years and those who have already completed the age of 50 years as on 01 Jan 2016, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment.
- The cut-off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility of the applicant is September 16, 2016.
Patna High Court Admit Card for Court District Judge Recruitment 2016
The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court or from this page by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for details and updates regarding examination.
Candidates who will fill their application form and submit it on or before the Last date of submission of form will be able to get admit card from the official website or from this page.
Patna High Court District Judge Exam Pattern
- Screening Test
- Screening test consists of 100 question of the Object type.
- The full marks for screening test shall be 300. Each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur 1 negative mark
- The question will be on the subject of Law, English Language, General & Computer Knowledge.
- Main (Written) Examination
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination.
Patna High Court Answer Key for Court District Judge (Entry Level)
Patna High Court Answer key 2016 has been declared on the official website of the Bihar Superior Judicial Service. Answer Key for Preliminary Examination of District Judge (Entry Level), Direct from Bar Exam 2016 has been released. Prelims Exam was held on 23 Jul 2017.
Click here to check model answer key of Preliminary Examination District Judge (Entry Level) 2016.
Note: Any Objection with regard to questions and/or their model answers may be filled on or before 01 Aug 2017 till 5:00 pm via e-mail on ID “[email protected]”
Patna High Court Result for Court District Judge (Entry Level)
Patna High Court Result 2016 will be declared on the official website of the Bihar Superior Judicial Service. The result will be declared in three phases screening test result, written exam result and viva voice.
Patna High Court District Judge Selection Process
Selection process consist of the following :
- Screening Test
- Main (Written) Examination
The High Court shall hold screening test with a view to shortlisting the candidates. The High Court may prescribe minimum cut-off marks for qualifying for Written Test (Theory Paper). The marks obtained in the screening test will be relevant for determining eligibility to appear at the written test. The marks obtained in the Screening Test will not be relevant thereafter.
The candidates approximately ten times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for written test on the basis of marks obtained in Screening Test, if held. The candidates, approximately three times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for Viva-Voice test on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test.
Final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the screening test, written main examination and viva-voice.
Advertisement No.BSJS/1/2016: Click here for full advertisement.
Leave a Reply