|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Patna High Court Admit Card 2018 has been issued on the official website ‘patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in’. Candidates who filled their application correctly and submitted it before or on the last date of the form submission can download their admit card for the main exam from the official website or from this page. Patna High Court Admit Card 2018 is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of examination by candidates, along with an identity proof.
Patna High Court Admit Card 2018
The candidates can download the Admit Card from the website of the Court or from this page by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for details and updates regarding examination.
|Advt Number||Patna High Court||Date of Exam||Patna High Court Admit Card|
|Advt No. BSJS/1/2016||District Judge (Entry Level)||Main Exam – 08 Oct 2017||22 Sep 2017|
|Advt No. 02/2016||Computer Operator-Cum-Typist||–||–|
- Click here to download the Admit Card for the main (Written) Exam
Exam Pattern for District Judge (Entry Level)
The exam pattern consist of the following :
1. Screening Test
- Screening test consist of 100 question of Object type.
- The full marks for screening test shall be 300. Each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur 1 negative mark
- Question will be in the subject of Law, English Language, General & Computer Knowledge.
2. Main (Written) Examination
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided :
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of oods Act, 1930
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Personal La s (Hindu, Muslim and Christian)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Fa ily Courts Act, 1984
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 198′
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
Exam Pattern for Computer Operator-Cum-Typist
- Objective written test of English & Hindi consisting of 20 marks each.
- Computer proficiency test of 10 marks and
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 40 words per minute) in English of 25 marks.
- Typing speed test on Computer (@ 30 words per minute) in Hindi of 25 marks.