PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance Recruitment 2020 – Power GRID Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has opened the window for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance application form. Candidates can apply through the official website, powergridindia.com. The last date for the submission of PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance is April 06, 2020. PGCIL has released total of 25 vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee Finance. Get here complete details related to PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, vacancies, and other information below.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance recruitment from the table below:
|PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||07 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||06 Apr 2020|
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance 2020 Notification
The employment news for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance recruitment is provided below. Candidates refer to this image and know every detail about the recruitment process.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
PGCIL has released a total of 25 vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee Finance. These vacancies are distributed amongst the various categories. Refer to the table below to know about the PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance vacancies.
|PwD||01 – VI|
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance 2020 Application Form
Candidates can apply for PGCIL executive trainee finance by visiting the official website. Go along with the steps given to fil PCIL Executive Trainee Finance application form.
Click here to apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance 2020.
How to apply?
- Reach the official website of Power Grid, powergrindindia.com.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab present the top of the website.
- A drop-down list appears where candidates have to select ‘job opportunities’.
- Click on ‘PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance’ link.
- On the next page, candidates get the link to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance application form.
- Proceed to pay the fee through online method.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from the fee submission.
- Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as PGCIL executive trainee finance fee.
- Fee payment can be done through an online process only.
Eligibility for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance 2020
To apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance, candidates must fulfil the following criteria
- Candidates must have passed CA/ ICWA (CMA) to apply.
- The upper age limit – 28 years as on April 06, 2020.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance 2020 Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted for the Group discussion and personal interview based on the marks secured in CBT.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the Group discussion and personal interview based on the marks secured in CBT.
- PGCIL provides an option to appear in the GD and interview in Hindi or English.
- Group Discussion round does not have any qualifying marks. However, Interview has qualifying marks for different categories.
- Offer of appointment is offered to those candidates in order of merit list.
- Appointment of selected candidates is based on the medical fitness of the candidates as per the Pre-employment medical examination.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance Recruitment 2020 FAQs
Q1. What is the pay scale for PGCIL Executive Trainee Finance?
Ans 1. The selected candidates are placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000/- Rs.1,80,000/-.
Q2. How many vacancies are release for EWS category candidates?
Ans 2. PGCIL has released 02 vacancies for EWS categories.
Q3. What is the last date for Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Finance) – 2020 application form?
Asn 3. Candidates can submit their application form till April 04, 2020.